PDA

View Full Version : AG Saige or Kit and why?

Tammy
12-14-2013, 12:12 AM
DD has been asking for Kit and now says Saige. Asked her which one she wanted and said she didn't care that she likes both. Thinking of getting her the doll and then maybe some accessories from Target's Our Generation line. Would love to run across nice used one with accessories but haven't seen anything.

KrisM
12-14-2013, 12:19 AM
I'd get Saige because it'll be harder after this year. You can always add Kit in another year or two. Plus, lots of girls like styling the hair, and Kit's is tough because of the length.

citymama
12-14-2013, 02:56 AM
I think you should get Kit. I don't know how old your Dd is but the historical dolls are more engaging because of the stories and books as well as the historical time in which they lived. Next year and the year after there will continue to be new things for Kit but they're already out of stock on some Saige items. When you go for the GoTY you're guaranteeing a bit of "planned obsolescence." Kit's hair is way easier to care for than the other dolls, which makes me envious as we have three dolls with challenging hair (Cecile, Molly and Josefina) and I'm the one who has to do all the styling and care! She's adorable too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)