PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen gingerbread men tights in a store?

cntrymoon2
12-14-2013, 01:21 AM
Or online? I must be missing something obvious, because I'm not finding any Christmas tights online or in stores. Will need a size 4T. Calling all google gurus :)

NCGrandma
12-14-2013, 08:56 AM
I definitely should not read BBB posts while still waking up -- I was sure you were asking about gingerbread-patterned tights FOR MEN. Yikes!

Sorry, no ideas where to find what you're really looking for (or the men's tights, either!).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Gena
12-14-2013, 09:25 AM
I definitely should not read BBB posts while still waking up -- I was sure you were asking about gingerbread-patterned tights FOR MEN. Yikes!

LOL! I guess I'm not fully awake either. I thought you were looking for tights for your DH to dress up like a gingerbread man!

Sorry, I don't know where to get any of those products.

AshleyAnn
12-14-2013, 10:08 AM
LOL! I guess I'm not fully awake either. I thought you were looking for tights for your DH to dress up like a gingerbread man!

Sorry, I don't know where to get any of those products.

Add me to list of people thinking you wanted tights for a man! Lol

mmsmom
12-14-2013, 10:21 AM
I have been looking for Christmas tights too & have only found these at Hartstrings (online & in store): http://www.hartstrings.com/product_detail_quickview.aspx?product_id=10828&dept_id=1013&brand_page=0

♥ms.pacman♥
12-14-2013, 10:36 AM

this was my thought too!!!

i have no ideas, but if i want to look for them i'd check out Gymboree.

cntrymoon2
12-14-2013, 11:03 PM
LOL- I guess I shouldnt write posts late at night, either! I am looking for Gingerbread COOKIE tights for little girls :) DD had a pair of thin ones, like stockings, with printed gingerbread men all over them, and she was heartbroken to tear them last night.
I tried Gymbo- nothing this year, and a couple options from old lines but they are going for $$$ on ebay and they are the thick tights. I was hoping someone had seen some sort of Christmas stockings in a local store- maybe even in a Walmart or Target Christmas section.

nfowife
12-15-2013, 12:10 AM
There are some on amazon for $10 w/prime. Searched for gingerbread tights!