PDA

View Full Version : if one more person yells my name...

lmh2402
12-14-2013, 05:18 PM
i might just completely snap and run screaming into the snow and not come back.

seriously.

i know you're both sick. i know you, H, are helpless when you are expected to actually participate without specific instructions. but how hard is it to:

DS - get your own g*d damn tissue - the box is RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. i dont' need to come running from the next room, or next floor every five seconds b/c your nose is running. just get a tissue. NOR DO I NEED TO BE THE ONE TO THROW IT AWAY. YOU CAN THROW IT AWAY YOURSELF.

DD - i know you feel so sick and my heart is breaking for both you and your brother, but please stop sounding like a psychotic billy goat. MAAAAA!!! a million times over and over again is pushing me close to the edge of my sanity.

and H - if you can't pull it together and stop following me around asking me what is wrong with them, and when it will get better and why are still crying, and fighting, and whining and snotting, and wheezing, and coughing...if you can't stop asking me these inane questions, without actually doing anything to help them stop at least crying. than you need to go somewhere upstairs where there is at least one less person following me around asking me questions.

just back the f off all of you. i'm running on pretty much no sleep since last sun night. yesterday and today i missed at least one meal b/c of all the histrionics and i am not a person that functions well without all my meals. i need to eat.

sorry. that's all for now. if i didn't write it here, i was going to start screaming at my kids and i really don't want to do that.

SnuggleBuggles
12-14-2013, 05:34 PM
I say you take off and let him handle it. Check into a hotel. I promise you that they will survive. You may not if you stay. :).

flashy09
12-14-2013, 07:38 PM
I say you take off and let him handle it. Check into a hotel. I promise you that they will survive. You may not if you stay. :).

I agree! Go find a spa and get a pedicure, manicure, and massage! Drink some wine with it. Leave a note and some Robitussin for husband. Sounds like you handled the brunt of the kids sickness, now it's his turn and you get a break.