PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Cheesecake Factory food??

SASM
12-14-2013, 07:26 PM
We are out of town and splurging on a non-paleo meal. It has been eons since we last ate at Cheesecake Factory. I forgot about their insanely overwhelming menu!!! I just asked the server for his favorite entree...Chicken Bellagio it is! Other than the fact that it is free of treenuts, I have no idea what I am about to consume... :) So...for next time...what are your favorites?? Healthy...unhealthy...I want to hear them all!! TIA!!

MMMommy
12-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Cajun jambalaya over rice, extra spicy
Miso salmon

stinkyfeet
12-14-2013, 07:38 PM
I like their herb-crusted salmon, meatloaf, and avocado roll appetizers. If you want to go carb-crazy, their cajun jambalaya pasta is yummy too!

Katigre
12-14-2013, 07:39 PM
I like getting a few of their appetizers to share - a salad and some of their Asian ones.

Sent from my Android phone using Swype

twowhat?
12-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I just love their Sunrise burrito...yum...when I was pregnant with the girls I could eat the entire thing (it's HUGE) AND the side of yummy black beans that comes with it.

kaharris83
12-14-2013, 07:51 PM
I love the cashew chicken. I eat that every time.

vludmilla
12-14-2013, 07:57 PM
I think it is called the Santa Fe chicken salad. I LOVE it and won't order anything else there now. Mmmm....

ECUPirateMom
12-14-2013, 08:13 PM
tempura fish tacos

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Seitvonzu
12-14-2013, 08:43 PM
i actually really like the chicken bellagio :) despite the crazy menu i've had that multiple times. i also really enjoyed the enchilada i got once- it was chicken, but i can't remember which one specifically :) enjoy your meal!

georgiegirl
12-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Fish tacos, chopped veggie salad, salmon, mashed potatoes, and of course CHEESECAKE

MommyofAmaya
12-14-2013, 09:23 PM
I thought I hated Cheesecake Factory (I don't know why!), until I tried this Beet/Feta/Farro salad.. it was delish and on the "light" menu. I need to go get some again.

http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu/skinnylicious/santorini_farro_salad

dhano923
12-14-2013, 09:51 PM
The Chicken Madeira is one of my favorites and one of their top sellers. I also like the Louisiana Chicken Pasta and the endive blue cheese salad. For apps, we like the popcorn shrimp and southwestern egg rolls. DH likes their Cajun Jambalaya Pasta, extra spicy. If you do brunch, their French toast is great.

azzeps
12-15-2013, 01:04 AM
I rarely stray from the Santa Fe salad someone else mentioned. Yummy! But I think the dressing has peanuts.

pharmjenn
12-15-2013, 02:09 AM
I think it is called the Santa Fe chicken salad. I LOVE it and won't order anything else there now. Mmmm....

This is the only thing I order as well. I like to think I am eating healthy, despite the fact that it has tons of calories like everything else on their menu.

bigsis
12-15-2013, 04:37 AM
Their chicken carbonara is sooo good. My DH always orders orange chicken. I've also had cajun pasta and chinese chicken salad--delish! Honestly, I have never had anything that I didn't like there.

hellbennt
12-15-2013, 09:23 AM
on the 'skinny' menu I've been happy w/ the salmon rolled in fried (baked?) wonton wrapper & their veggie burger...
I also like the salad that has mango in it
dh likes the white bean chile...

SASM
12-15-2013, 10:45 AM
Thank you!! The Chicken Bellagio was yummy! I sooooo wish that one could order half portions (thinking back, I DID order apps). I was full about 1/3 into the dish and didn't want to take the leftovers home. :( DH ordered the Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp which was packed with tons of flavors and textures! :) I sampled my DDs marinara sauce...was pleasantly surprised as I am VERY picky about tomato sauces! DS ordered a burger the size of his head! I remember that I used to get the tuxedo cheesecake but we all split the Peppermint Bark Cheesecake...heaven!! I suffered later but it was sooooo worth it!! :)

lalasmama
12-15-2013, 01:59 PM
We hit the Cheesecake Factory on our first full day of being married. Seeing one still makes me smile. :) Their surf-n-turf was amazing! Shrimp scampi with steak Diane.

jam224
12-15-2013, 02:39 PM
DH loves their Steak Diane. I love the Chicken Bellagio, Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms, and the Thai Lettuce Wraps. The Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake is amazing.

karstmama
12-15-2013, 05:13 PM
chicken piccata! and a gin rickey if i'm drinkin'...

Kindra178
12-15-2013, 06:41 PM

My favorite.