PDA

View Full Version : Can you order from Amazon UK?

MSWR0319
12-14-2013, 08:26 PM
I need some grobags for Ds, but can't find the size I need anywhere except UK sites. Has any one in the US ever ordered from Amazon UK? Or does anyone know of a UK store that sells grobags that ship to the US? I've ordered sleep sacks from marks and spencer but they are a little shorter than the grobags, so I'd prefer them if I can find them.

babystuffbuff
12-14-2013, 08:32 PM
I order from Amazon UK all the time. Standard shipping usually takes ten days or so and my packages are delivered by the postal service. Super easy. :)

mommylamb
12-14-2013, 08:32 PM
We order from Amazon.co.uk all the time. We have an all regions DVD, so if the DVD is cheaper there, we get it there. We order my niece and nephews' Christmas and birthday presents from there too (they live in England).

div_0305
12-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Oh my gosh I have never been so quickly deflated from my enthusiasm! Reading this thread made me log on to the UK site to buy my favorite Starbursts which are all natural in the UK (the ones sold in the US have all the disgusting artificial ingredients). But then at checkout I learned they can't be shipped to the United States..... arghh!

lizzywednesday
12-14-2013, 11:53 PM
Oh my gosh I have never been so quickly deflated from my enthusiasm! Reading this thread made me log on to the UK site to buy my favorite Starbursts which are all natural in the UK (the ones sold in the US have all the disgusting artificial ingredients). But then at checkout I learned they can't be shipped to the United States..... arghh!

Yeah, I would have chimed in - there are a handful of things that they won't send through customs.

Toys are another thing they won't send. (I learned this while obsessing over an accessory pack for the doll I bought DD.)

JdrKuhnert
12-15-2013, 09:38 AM
I order toys through the German Amazon site - www.amazon.de I ordered the new Playmobil dragon castle that is not available in the US, yet. The best part - shipping was only 3euro for the huge castle.