PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Sienna v Odyssey

elbert
12-15-2013, 12:49 AM
Does anyone have a 2014 Sienna or Odyssey that you love? Why?

Somewhat on a whom, we decided to look at both. I'm currently in an 08 Sienna. I've been happy with it overall, but just don't know if it will "stand the test of time"...so we're debating trading it in while there's still some value in it. Definitely want a minivan again...hopefully, the last one.

What aspects or features do you really like (or dislike)? Help us decide between the two...or to just hold onto my 08.

MamaInMarch
12-15-2013, 12:54 AM
I have an '06 Sienna & my mom has a brand new Ody. Her 3rd row is more comfortable and significantly more quiet. (But I haven't been in a new Sienna to compare - they may have improved those things.). There are a few other comforts that I like better in her Ody... Next vN will probably be a Honda instead.

nfceagles
12-15-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm curious about this too. I drive an 08 Sienna now and really like it, but we're looking at replacing it soon. My mom has a '13 Odyssey and she loves it. It's comfortable, but I haven't seen a new Sienna yet to compare. If one of them offers keyless entry my decision is made for me. That's what I REALLY REALLY want in my next van.

cuca_
12-15-2013, 11:53 PM
I have a 2014 Odyssey and love it so far. It has keyless entry. We used to have a 2005 Sienna. We didn't look at Siennas closely because I had a rental recently and hated the plastic on the floor where the seats run. A lot of what I love might be available on the Sienna too now, as mine was very old. I have the model with the vacuum, and I really like having it. It works great, and with 4 kids it comes very handy.