PDA

View Full Version : Spinoff: Favorite item on the Cheesecake Factory Skinnylicious menu

cchavez
12-15-2013, 07:35 PM
I am eating at the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow for the first time in years! I definitely want to order something off of the skinnylicious menu. Right now, I am thinking of ordering ONE of the following: ahi carpaccio, skinny tuscan chicken no faro, chicken lettuce tacos or should I consider something else? The chicken tacos are only 250 calories so that would leave some room for a few slices of their yummy bread!!! Any suggestions?

hellbennt
12-15-2013, 09:59 PM
I like the salmon rolls - maybe called firecracker? It comes on a bed of cabbage & I eat that, too w/ the dipping sauce - don't know # of calories, though. I also splurge on a drink line the skinnylicious mojito :)

Oh & I've thought to see if there's a way to cook/steam the cabbage (microwave seperately for a minute or 2? ) but I haven't been in the mood to go through w/ explaining my request...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

3isEnough
12-16-2013, 02:56 AM
I always get the same order from the Skinnylicious menu - Pear and Endive salad and Summer Shrimp Rolls. Both are excellent. The salad is huge (like everything else there!) so I usually have enough to bring home and make a second meal of it.

jam224
12-16-2013, 03:04 AM
I recommend the Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos! They're yummy! They're similar to the Thai Lettuce Wraps, which I recommended in the other thread.