PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for portable inexpensive gifts for women and kids?

citymama
12-17-2013, 04:29 PM
We are traveling overseas soon and will be seeing *many* many family and friends. I would like to carry some small, lightweight and yet nice to give gifts. Ideally a family gift, or something for the women/kids in the family. I'd like to spend under $10 per gift. I have bought some of the Trader Joe's chocolate passport gift sets (which are $10 and an amazing gift!) but would love other suggestions. Kids will be between 3-10. Anyone have a winner women's or home gift in particular - something on sale for a lot less that original price? ;) Also looking for a gift for an elderly woman who reads and loves travel (which she can no longer do much of). Thanks for any ideas!

fedoragirl
12-17-2013, 04:37 PM
A Kindle Paperwhite for the reader?
I always check TJ Maxx and Home Goods for unique and fun gifts to bring back.
You can also think about what toys/items would your family appreciate and that they don't get where they live. Magnets for refrigerators are always a welcome gift here. I've brought back Maker's Mark, jellybeans, peanut butter (crunchy), and all sorts of food items that I wouldn't even think about for myself.

citymama
12-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)