PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Earth's Best Senstive Formula

oneontheway
12-18-2013, 10:24 AM
I didn't even realize there was an organic sensitive version. Still struggling with getting my lo to find the right formula and really want him on organic but he is sensitive. Does anyone have experience with this formula and is it truly sensitive. Did you find the original EB formula sensitive itself? TIA!

AnnieW625
12-18-2013, 10:37 AM
No, but Earth's Best is made by the same company (Perrigo Nutritionals--the Store Brand Formula (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007ORP2TQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_18?qid=1387294384&sr=8-18&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70) used to have a list, but I can't find it now) that makes Parent's Choice Organic (Wal Mart) so I might check there first and see I thy have a sensitive version.

Fwiw we used Similac Sensitive (Costco had a great price on it) and while it wasn't organic it was great knowing that there was at least one formula that she didn't always throw up chunks with. I also highly rec. Playtex drop ins bottles because they reduces spit up and gas to zero. I wish I would have found them sooner.

oneontheway
12-18-2013, 12:25 PM
No, but Earth's Best is made by the same company (Perrigo Nutritionals--the Store Brand Formula (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007ORP2TQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_18?qid=1387294384&sr=8-18&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70) used to have a list, but I can't find it now) that makes Parent's Choice Organic (Wal Mart) so I might check there first and see I thy have a sensitive version.

Fwiw we used Similac Sensitive (Costco had a great price on it) and while it wasn't organic it was great knowing that there was at least one formula that she didn't always throw up chunks with. I also highly rec. Playtex drop ins bottles because they reduces spit up and gas to zero. I wish I would have found them sooner.

I will have to check out the drops in. I really don't want to buy new bottles but will if it makes a difference.
For my other LO we used parents choice organic and really liked it but as of now they don't have a sensitive version.