PDA

View Full Version : Lifeproof Fre deal at Target

SASM
12-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Today, I bought a blue Lifeproof Fre case for my iPhone 5 at Target on clearance for $39.xx. This also qualified for a $20 gift card! So I essentially purchased an $80 case for $20. YMMV... Not sure if it's only the blue.

kboyle
12-18-2013, 01:27 PM
:( called two targets and none of theirs are on sale, so it must have randomly been mis-marked or something...boo, i need two cases.

SASM
12-18-2013, 01:41 PM
:( called two targets and none of theirs are on sale, so it must have randomly been mis-marked or something...boo, i need two cases.
Bummer! :( My store had several. They were marked as a "repackage" but were scanning as Lifeproof for the $20 gc. Packaging was fine... No red flags.

kboyle
12-18-2013, 01:43 PM
ah, that must be why, damaged packaging or a return... that's what cs said when i called as to why it may have been $39.

SASM
12-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Thee was nothing wrong with the packaging though... Must have been mismarked. And there were several. Sorry!!

Babymakes3
12-18-2013, 02:36 PM
Oh bummer! I needed to go to Target anyway so when I saw this I literally ran out the door! Unfortunately this deal was not at my Target either. You got a killer deal!

zukeypur
12-18-2013, 02:49 PM
Do these work for the new iPod or only the iPhone?

SASM
12-18-2013, 03:22 PM
Oh bummer! I needed to go to Target anyway so when I saw this I literally ran out the door! Unfortunately this deal was not at my Target either. You got a killer deal!
I know...I guess so! I am sorry!! This isn't even going to be my primary case. I prefer my Otterbox but want this for beach and boating. Sorry! I picked up the LP Lifejacket on Target clearance over the summer in the hopes of eventually finding a deal on the case.

Do these work for the new iPod or only the iPhone?
Usually the iPhone and iPod have different dimensions so most likely not. The package specifically states for iPhone 5.