PDA

View Full Version : Favorite imaginext Playset?

wellyes
12-19-2013, 03:55 PM
I'd like to get my 3.5 year old son a really great Imaginext Playset. Any theme. He responded so well to the whole imaginext aisle at target today - I never really thought about them before but they are kind of dollhouses for boys.

Please hit me with your favorite!

KDsMommy
12-19-2013, 04:01 PM
We have tons of Imaginext stuff and it's all great! DS1's first taste of Imaginext was the pirate ship, and that has remained a favorite for years. The space shuttle is also well-loved, as is the Eagle Talon castle and it's accessories. IMO you really can't go wrong with Imaginext.

vonfirmath
12-19-2013, 04:06 PM
I'd like to get my 3.5 year old son a really great Imaginext Playset. Any theme. He responded so well to the whole imaginext aisle at target today - I never really thought about them before but they are kind of dollhouses for boys.

Please hit me with your favorite!

At age 3, my son's favorite gift was his Imaginext Fire station

SnuggleBuggles
12-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Agree- any would be great. I'd get a castle, if I were picking. Either Samurai or Eagle Talon.

mom2khj
12-19-2013, 04:11 PM
I just asked about Imaginext on another board and everyone gave it positive reviews. The batman stuff seemed to be really popular. I think I am getting DS the rescue city center, as he loves the show paw patrol and it kind of fits that theme. He's not quite into the "big" super-heroes just yet.

weech
12-19-2013, 04:38 PM
DS is also 3.5 and is getting the Rescue City Center because he's obsessed with emergency vehicles.

candaceb
12-19-2013, 04:53 PM
DS got imaginext rescue city center and most of the vehicles for Hanukkah and has been playing with them nonstop ever since.

wellyes
12-19-2013, 04:56 PM
DS got imaginext rescue city center and most of the vehicles for Hanukkah and has been playing with them nonstop ever since.

Which vehicles do you recommend? I see an ambulance and a police car.....

AlbrightRC
12-19-2013, 05:02 PM
My son has the batcave(the taller one) the pirate ship and the space shuttle these get ALOT of play. He has a bunch of accessories for the batcave. He also had a couple toy story sets that get played with occasionally.

Indianamom2
12-19-2013, 06:17 PM
I tried so hard to talk my 4.5 year old into the Rescue City Center. It looks so fun. He already has the Eagle Talon Castle (last Christmas) and has played with it continually since. He chose the Samurai Castle this year (but I prefer the Rescue City one!).

TwinFoxes
12-19-2013, 06:33 PM
My girls love the pirate ship. Their friend likes it so much, he's getting one from Santa.

jennilynn
12-19-2013, 06:44 PM
The Batcave gets a lot of love at our house (the older tall one. ) Got a discontinued Dino/caveman mountain on eBay as the big gift this year and it looks awesome. IMO the older stuff is sturdier.

indigo99
12-19-2013, 07:07 PM
The spaceshuttle, but my boys are a bit obsessed with anything that flies.

candaceb
12-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Which vehicles do you recommend? I see an ambulance and a police car.....

I just asked DS and he says the tow truck is his favorite.
He has everything except the 2 motorcycles and the construction worker.

daisymommy
12-20-2013, 05:29 PM
DS is also 3.5 and is getting the Rescue City Center because he's obsessed with emergency vehicles.

Yeah that! I got DS the Rescue Center and vehicles (police car and ambulance; it comes with the fire truck already)---for this Christmas. He is 4.

Sent from my iPad

PZMommy
01-05-2014, 12:04 AM
I have to thank you for this thread. My DS got a Monsters Inc set for Christmas. It got tons of play, so we used gift cards to get the Eagle Talon Castle and the Rescue City play sets. They get tons of daily play. They just got more gift cards today, so they want to buy some more action figures for their play sets.