PDA

View Full Version : See Kai Run friends and family sale

kali
12-20-2013, 01:12 AM
http://www.seekairun.com

Use code SKRFRIENDS for 60% off original prices site-wide.

The promotion is a little confusing, because most styles are already on sale, but the 60% off applies to the original price.

eta: Shipping is free for orders over $30

azzeps
12-20-2013, 01:27 AM
Thank you!

Can anyone share how these shoes run? The little feet are tucked in bed and unavailable for measuring!

calebsmama03
12-20-2013, 01:56 AM
Thank you!

Can anyone share how these shoes run? The little feet are tucked in bed and unavailable for measuring!
IME they are TTS to perhaps a smidge small. He's outgrown size 6 SKR "oxford" type shoes but is still wearing 6 gymboree tennies with room left.

musicalgrl
12-20-2013, 08:01 AM
We found these to be wide to the point where neither of my kids could wear them. We tried several different styles and they were all that way.

swissair81
12-20-2013, 08:25 AM
The Kai shoes are narrower than the SKR shoes. I love these shoes because while my girls' feet aren't wide, they are a little curved. It's hard to find regular width shoes that accommodate their feet shape.

azzeps
12-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanks so much! I got two pairs for $32! Not bad. I ordered what I think is about a half size big, so hopefully they'll fit or be too big which is better than too small.

NCGrandma
12-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Thanks so much! I got two pairs for $32! Not bad. I ordered what I think is about a half size big, so hopefully they'll fit or be too big which is better than too small.

Me too -- a pair of sparkly silver Mary Jane sneakers, which will thrill DGD2 who at 2.5 is into all things sparkly, and a pair of pink fisherman sandals for later. I'm interested in PP's comments about how SKR sizing compares to Kai. SKRs are all that DGD2 has worn since helpful BBB'ers recommended them for fat/wide-footed toddlers. Her first pair were size 9-12 month, and I've just kept buying the next size whenever she starts to outgrow hers. She's now in size 7, so before long, we'll have to look at Kai. Hope they work -- SKRs have been very satisfactory (only bought on super deals, of course!).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

BDKmom
12-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks for posting. Got my first SKR for DD at the last big sale, and I LOVE them. So picked up a couple of pairs for this spring/summer. One of my favorite things I have discovered because of the BBB. I can totally see why people recommend them so often.

zukeypur
12-21-2013, 12:19 AM
When does this end?