PDA

View Full Version : Tea Collection "Private" Pre-sale

army_mom
12-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Tea Collection has an early access to their semi annual sale through Facebook. Prices were pretty great on some things and so-so for others (only checked girls though!) It says no promo codes for early access....do they normally allow promo codes later in the sale? I may continue to watch to see if sizes stay in stock but almost everything I ordered was under $15 in size 6 or 7 girl.

http://www.facebook.com/teacollection

crunchy
12-21-2013, 02:59 PM
How does Tea run? I've always drooled over them, never ordered.

BabyBearsMom
12-21-2013, 03:09 PM
They run a but small in the girls sizes (and very very small in baby sizes). I usually do one size up in Tea

Daphnecita
12-21-2013, 04:03 PM
How does Tea run? I've always drooled over them, never ordered.

I order one size up in leggings, but not the dresses. Seems like they used to run smaller and now seem more TTS (or maybe the change is my DDs).

Thanks for posting OP!

babyzolo
12-21-2013, 04:11 PM
I so didn't need this, but I couldn't resist. Thank you. :)

kissmekate
12-21-2013, 04:40 PM
I need help with sizing! My dd is a very tall 7 1/2 yr old. She wears an 8 in Tea right now. I want to buy for next year. The next size up is a 10, but that seems like it would be huge for an 8 yr. old. Even a tall one!

fedoragirl
12-21-2013, 05:06 PM
Well, she's going to wear 10 at some point. I'd buy the 10. I just bought an 8 for next winter for my almost 4 year old DD. She'll be wearing a 6 in Tea this summer. Crazy huh?
Specifics: DD is 45 inches tall now. She will be 4 next month. She is currently in size 5 ( 110 Hannas) which will last her well into spring. She will most likely wear 6 in Tea this spring/summer because the dresses definitely run small for us.

urquie
12-21-2013, 05:25 PM
I order one size up in leggings, but not the dresses. Seems like they used to run smaller and now seem more TTS (or maybe the change is my DDs).

Thanks for posting OP!

I like to order one size up in dresses... So they can be worn for an extra season. :-D Love Tea!

sunnyside
12-21-2013, 06:40 PM
I have found the past few seasons TTS. My 3.5 year old DD is in size 3, moving into size 4. She's average ht, and a little below average in wt.

iaam
12-21-2013, 07:09 PM
I have found the past few seasons TTS. My 3.5 year old DD is in size 3, moving into size 4. She's average ht, and a little below average in wt.

Same experience with dresses - recently purchased items seem TTS. Ts still seem to run small.

Thanks for posting OP, I got 13 items for both kids for $155!

army_mom
12-21-2013, 08:34 PM
I think some of the sizing depends on the dress style. DD has the wrap style dresses and I definitely think those run small. She also has the layer dresses which I think run more true to size. She had the same size in both of those dresses-one was almost too small and the other was too big to wear without looking like a sack. My niece sent us her old Tea dresses and my 4 year old could fit into the size 7 wrap dress. It was a little big it wasn't crazy big. I love Tea and told myself I would stop buying ahead but for $14 a dress I can't go wrong since I can sell for more than that at consignment if DD doesn't fit into it or doesn't like it. I also tried out shorts, rompers, halter to try those out on her this summer since those prices were fantastic. I love the rompers-let's hope DD does too! :)

Avispa
12-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Thanks OP. I really like Tea for my DDs. I got 3 dresses and will wait and see if I get more if prices come down further.