PDA

View Full Version : Please recommend a Playmobil set for 4 yr old

fedoragirl
12-21-2013, 08:44 PM
I don't have much experience with Playmobil other than the advent calendar I bought for DD when she was 3. She will be turning 4 soon and I'd like to get her some more Playmobil sets.
Problem is that she's not very good at keeping the pieces together. I can help her with that. Secondly, she has a little brother who will definitely want to get into her stuff and I'd much rather he not. We can also work around that. And lastly, she cannot really put together the pieces without my help but she absolutely loves playing with the advent calendar and can spend hours in her room working on it even though nothing concrete materializes out of that play. LOL
I looked at the pyramid. Is that an easier set to build? We also own the Noah's Ark btw, and she is definitely beyond that stage. That got a lot of play but she's ready for the next step, I think.

kristac
12-21-2013, 09:02 PM
My 4 year old is getting this set-
http://www.amazon.com/PLAYMOBIL%C2%AE-5989-Playmobil-School-Set/dp/B00ARVTNCI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387674087&sr=8-1&keywords=playmobil+bus+and+school+set

ETA- not sure my 4 year old would have a frame of reference for the pyramid set.