PDA

View Full Version : ISO Elliptical Deal

mommy111
01-01-2014, 07:41 AM
I have been saving for an elliptical for the past year and have $500 so far. I was planning on saving for another year to be able to get a nicer elliptical for $1200 or so but it looks like many are on sale now. Are there any elliptical deals that you would recommend? I need something portable that can be folded out of the way when guests get here. Could probably spend close to $700 or so now. Need something nice that will give me a good smooth workout without stressing my knees

willow33
01-01-2014, 11:16 PM
I would search on craigslist in your area. We just sold our Sole E35 elliptical today on craigslist for under $500 and it's worth way more. It was only three years old and in excellent condition. Ellipticals are one of those items that lose value fast. Sole is a great brand, very reliable and sturdy but I'm not sure they have one that folds. I think that any elliptical that folds will probably not be very sturdy, but I could be wrong.

tamar
01-05-2014, 08:50 PM
We bought a sole e25 elliptical on Craig's list for $100, and we use it constantly. Its a great machine! I Agree that you can do really well on Craig's list. Just be sure to research so you know which models you'd consider.

mommy111
01-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Thank you ladies for the advice, I just ended up getting a schwinn which I had many moons ago and which I will pick up tomorrow. So excited!! When I had it at home previously, I used to love it and use it every day, I'm in a much healthier lifestyle with the machine around than feeling guilty about time away from the kids

kaitlyns.mom
01-06-2014, 02:30 AM
Thank you ladies for the advice, I just ended up getting a schwinn which I had many moons ago and which I will pick up tomorrow. So excited!! When I had it at home previously, I used to love it and use it every day, I'm in a much healthier lifestyle with the machine around than feeling guilty about time away from the kids

Did you end up buying a used one, or where are you getting it? I've been considering one for a long time - none of the gyms here are conveniently located, and convenience is key for getting me to work out.