PDA

View Full Version : Maverick Pears back

army_mom
01-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Harry and David is having their Pear Event as well as a bunch of sale and clearance items. 2 boxes of Maverick pears with free shipping are 24.95. I had a 20% off coupon which applied to everything I ordered so I just placed an order with deliveries to DD out to April since she not only loves getting mail but LOVES these pears :) I sent the signature tower of treats to my Mom for Easter as well for $15 after coupon ;)
Some items you can schedule really far out but some are more limited to closer dates.

http://www.harryanddavid.com/h/fruit-gift/comice-pears/24528#:s=best:p=999

Mirthful
01-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks!! We've ordered these in the past and have loved them. In for one (so far ...)

For those who might need it, the 20% code is: FORYOU

army_mom
01-01-2014, 04:44 PM
For those who might need it, the 20% code is: FORYOU

I didn't know there was a generic 20% code out-thanks for sharing! I used one of my coupons I got in our Christmas tower.

kaharris83
01-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Harry and David is having their Pear Event as well as a bunch of sale and clearance items. 2 boxes of Maverick pears with free shipping are 24.95. I had a 20% off coupon which applied to everything I ordered so I just placed an order with deliveries to DD out to April since she not only loves getting mail but LOVES these pears :) I sent the signature tower of treats to my Mom for Easter as well for $15 after coupon ;)
Some items you can schedule really far out but some are more limited to closer dates.

http://www.harryanddavid.com/h/fruit-gift/comice-pears/24528#:s=best:p=999

Just an FYI I ordered a few of the tower of treats after Christmas 2 years ago and scheduled them for delivery to us while on vacation at the end of January. They never showed up. I had to call and follow up and they said they had cancelled all the after Christmas clearance orders that were scheduled for delivery past a certain date. So just be sure to remember you scheduled something for future delivery and make sure to check that it arrives.

army_mom
01-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Just an FYI I ordered a few of the tower of treats after Christmas 2 years ago and scheduled them for delivery to us while on vacation at the end of January. They never showed up. I had to call and follow up and they said they had cancelled all the after Christmas clearance orders that were scheduled for delivery past a certain date. So just be sure to remember you scheduled something for future delivery and make sure to check that it arrives.

Thanks for the heads up. I will mark it down for sure. I sure hope they at least refunded them without you calling to check up? But am surprised they didn't send an email regarding the cancellation. I wouldn't be heart broken if they don't come but now wonder why they just don't allow anything other than immediate delivery on holiday items?

kaharris83
01-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I will mark it down for sure. I sure hope they at least refunded them without you calling to check up? But am surprised they didn't send an email regarding the cancellation. I wouldn't be heart broken if they don't come but now wonder why they just don't allow anything other than immediate delivery on holiday items?

Nope. No refund until I called to ask where they were. There was a big SD thread about it then too. It happened to a lot of people. And no email saying it was cancelled either. They refunded me when I called but I don't know that they would have if I hadn't called. Luckily I realized we had never received them.