PDA

View Full Version : Walmart 75% off Christmas - piggy paint

bandgsmama
01-02-2014, 03:40 PM
my walmart had pink or black glittery caboodles with piggy paint and nail file/ separators inside 75% off ($2.48). the cashier had to manually input the price at my store, but should be marked down!

marymoo86
01-02-2014, 04:03 PM
where was it located? in the cosmetics or holiday clearance??

bandgsmama
01-02-2014, 05:01 PM
it was located in the holiday clearance at my store. i've tried to attach a picture, but if you look at caboodles fb page, they have it on there. 3431

lovemydeals
01-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Thanks! Not sure i want to venture to my local walmart, the traffic in the parking lot is horrendous. Might be worth it.....

iaam
01-02-2014, 08:35 PM
My Walmart never got these this year. I had gotten a similar deal last year so kept checking, but nada!

bandgsmama
01-02-2014, 08:59 PM
My Walmart never got these this year. I had gotten a similar deal last year so kept checking, but nada!

i didn't see them in our stores until after x-mas & they were ringing up full price. so you might take a look around..today, when all the signs said 75% off i checked & they still showed full-price. the manager said it should be 75% off, so i got 3- 1 for my dd & her 2 best gal pals.

iaam
01-02-2014, 09:14 PM
i didn't see them in our stores until after x-mas & they were ringing up full price. so you might take a look around..today, when all the signs said 75% off i checked & they still showed full-price. the manager said it should be 75% off, so i got 3- 1 for my dd & her 2 best gal pals.

I didn't want to admit it, but I did check again today!! In the holiday clearance section (75% off) and the beauty section. No go.

calebsmama03
01-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Thank you! I got lucky and found a walmart with several. I grabbed 4, 1 for dd now and 3 for gift closet. These were great last year, not in the nice case but I grabbed a bunch and used as favors at dds spa party in June. These we're ringing full price but because of your post I grabbed and asked cashier to price adjust since it was with clearance. She didn't bat an eye. Yay!
FYI, be sure to check your cases to ensure no one swiped any pieces. I left 3 cases there and those were all missing the file or toe separators. Some of the cases for scuffed up a lot, too, with missing glitter in areas.

Eta- there was another caboodles case almost identical to this but without the piggy paints. There were LOTS of those mixed in with these.

Seitvonzu
01-04-2014, 10:38 PM
i just saw these (in the regular beauty section) and the old lady cashier just told me they were 9.98 and i didn't think to ask about price adjusting :( maybe i'll go back as there were TONS -- they make such great favors!

calebsmama03
01-05-2014, 12:21 AM
i just saw these (in the regular beauty section) and the old lady cashier just told me they were 9.98 and i didn't think to ask about price adjusting :( maybe i'll go back as there were TONS -- they make such great favors!

The case makes it a great favor!
Mine were with Christmas stuff so didn't have N issue getting it adjusted at all. Good luck!

sail731
01-05-2014, 09:21 AM
Mine were in the Christmas clearance section and still full price. I asked someone working there and was told still full price.

bandgsmama
01-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Mine were in the Christmas clearance section and still full price. I asked someone working there and was told still full price.

ughh.. so sorry!!

calebsmama03
01-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Boo. Sorry. I went to another walmart I happened to pass today. No piggy paints but there was a. Whole display of washy tape in the Xmas clearance so I grabbed a few. Cashier wouldn't adjust. Definitely ymmv whether you get the clearance. I'd keep trying.