PDA

View Full Version : S/O: poop, Phil Robertson, and something for everyone to laugh a little.

MamaSnoo
01-03-2014, 06:41 PM
There really is no subforum that is quite right for this post, so I put it here. Don't click the link if you are offended by potty humor.

I went to click on the youtube link to one of Phil's speaking engagements from the DD thread. Just prior to his really offensive comments about needing to marry women around age 16 so they will "pluck your ducks," this is the product add that popped up for me to view (http://www.poopourri.com/free/). It is definitely TMI, but it is not my TMI.

Does anyone know if ads on youtube pop-up randomly or rotate, or are they linked to the posts?

Have we seen/discussed this product yet? This add may be almost as funny as the Camp Gyno ad from last summer. And so appropriate to proceed the load of sh!t Phil was trying to sell ;).

Anyway, the other thread has gotten far to serious for me to be able to participate, and I thought we could all use a good laugh, regardless of our positions!