PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry he's sick but...self pity here

SnuggleBuggles
01-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Yesterday I strongly suspected dh had strep throat but he didn't believe me. Went in today and my dx was confirmed. He could have started meds a day early...and I wouldn't be missing a party is really been looking forward to. :(. I planned to go solo but he is simply pitiful and in need of help (drinks, blankets, food, meds...). It's 40 minutes away so no popping in- that'd be a great solution.

I have to decide whether to return my cute BR silver skirt now or save it for another day.

These friends throw such a good party. I could really use some great food and fun.

Had he just listened yesterday. Grump. :(

crl
01-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Oh no. I would be grumpy about that too. Keep the skirt! Insist on a date night when he feels better.

Catherine

123LuckyMom
01-04-2014, 08:25 PM
That stinks! Grump away!

SnuggleBuggles
01-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Now he's asleep so I'm not even needed right now but who knows when he will wake up. Grump.

barkley1
01-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Man that sucks! Keep the skirt definitely. Can you dose him up with NyQuil and bolt?!

SnuggleBuggles
01-04-2014, 09:20 PM
That would be a wonderful idea! I wish my conscience wouldn't get to me. :(. My goodness though...men (mine at least) is no good at being sick.

SnuggleBuggles
01-04-2014, 10:14 PM
An hour and a half after the party started, he suggested that I go (once I gently nudged him that direction). But, I lacked the oomph by that point. I do think I will hold onto the skirt and schedule a great night out. :)