PDA

View Full Version : favorite camisoles?

AtlantaMom
01-08-2014, 04:34 PM
I am looking for a couple of camisoles to wear under sheer sweaters and tops. Somehow I have managed to live this long without the need to buy this item. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I poked around a bit online and found the Shimera ones at Nordstrom-- any opinons on these?

I basically just need something comfortable, stretchy, synthetic probably (so it won't stick to tops), in black and a light nude color. I don't think I want one with a built in bra, but I am open to it if there is something great out there.

Let me know your recommendations - thanks!

mikala
01-08-2014, 06:04 PM
If you have a costco nearby the Kirkland brand camisoles are great. Inexpensive, good length, smooth under clothes, no built in bra.

ang79
01-08-2014, 06:13 PM
They have built in shelf bras but I love the SO camis from Kohls in the Jr. section. I am normally a size XS or S at Target, ON, etc. and I get a M in these camis. They are comfy, layer well under my v-neck sweaters and shirts, come in a ton of colors, and are cheap. They are also long enough to show the layer under most of my shirts.

Staraglimmer
01-08-2014, 07:01 PM
I love the Kirkland (Costco) Camis. They are synthetic and soft and without a shelf bra. They come in 2 packs. I bought 3 of the black/white packs because I love them so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

hillview
01-08-2014, 10:53 PM
I have 4 Shimera ones from 2+ years ago and love them as basics.

ang79
01-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Was at target tonight and they had all the merona camis on sale for $6

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

oneplustwo
01-09-2014, 12:19 AM
My favorite are the BP brand of camis at Nordstrom ~ yeah, from the junior department. They are $12 each at the regular price and I think they are nicer than the more expensive brands at Nordstrom, at least, the ones I've tried so far.

cookiemonster80
01-10-2014, 12:07 PM
My favorite are the BP brand of camis at Nordstrom ~ yeah, from the junior department. They are $12 each at the regular price and I think they are nicer than the more expensive brands at Nordstrom, at least, the ones I've tried so far.

Do you have to size up in these since they are juniors?

oneplustwo
01-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Do you have to size up in these since they are juniors?

I'm usually a small or xs in regular women's and wear a medium in the BP camis.

MissPriss
01-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Shimera from Nordstrom