PDA

View Full Version : Frozen DVD - preorder now or wait for deals when it comes out?

ang79
01-09-2014, 10:14 AM
I took the girls to see Frozen on New Year's Day and they are now obsessed. They've been acting it out, playing with their dolls they got for Christmas, singing songs, and requesting to watch the music videos over and over on You Tube. They really want the DVD and I told them its not on DVD yet and that they have to wait. I was just wondering if its a better deal to do a preorder on Amazon now (its currently $19.96) or wait til it comes out in stores? I know in the past I've picked up new Disney movies at Target on a special deal in the first week its released, but I can't remember if it was better than $20.

twowhat?
01-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Subscribing. I want to know the same thing! My girls are doing EXACTLY what yours are and have their Halloween costumes all picked out.

maybeebaby08
01-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Disney movies usually always have a coupon and usually you can get a better deal in store Target,TRU, etc.

jam224
01-09-2014, 11:15 AM
For Blu-ray, my price point is $20 or less. The pre-order price is not bad. I'm going to wait to see if Disney releases a coupon though, to buy it in store. I bet some stores will have their own special versions/offers, so that gives me the opportunity to choose which copy I want.

In the meantime, we have this book we've been enjoying to relive the movie: http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Big-Golden-Book-Disney/dp/0736430652/. The illustrations are beautiful and the story is true to the movie. We also have been listening to the soundtrack nearly every day! :D

Melaine
01-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Subbing. The girls are obsessed with this.

123LuckyMom
01-09-2014, 12:31 PM
For Blu-ray, my price point is $20 or less. The pre-order price is not bad. I'm going to wait to see if Disney releases a coupon though, to buy it in store. I bet some stores will have their own special versions/offers, so that gives me the opportunity to choose which copy I want.

In the meantime, we have this book we've been enjoying to relive the movie: http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Big-Golden-Book-Disney/dp/0736430652/. The illustrations are beautiful and the story is true to the movie. We also have been listening to the soundtrack nearly every day! :D

What kind of coupon would that be? Would it be one put out by Disney or something in the flyer of a particular store?

jam224
01-09-2014, 01:01 PM
What kind of coupon would that be? Would it be one put out by Disney or something in the flyer of a particular store?

It's a coupon from Disney. They do it through the Scott tissue website. You have to print it from your printer. You can usually print two coupons from one computer. The last Disney movie coupon I used was for The Little Mermaid and I think it was for $7 off.

123LuckyMom
01-09-2014, 01:07 PM
It's a coupon from Disney. They do it through the Scott tissue website. You have to print it from your printer. You can usually print two coupons from one computer. The last Disney movie coupon I used was for The Little Mermaid and I think it was for $7 off.

Thank you!!! I never heard of this before! Does the coupon usually come out on the release date? I don't suppose there's a way to get some kind of email notice. I'm so happy to know about this!

minnie-zb
01-09-2014, 01:17 PM
I pre-ordered via Amazon. Typically the price always falls and Amazon gives you a credit.

jam224
01-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Thank you!!! I never heard of this before! Does the coupon usually come out on the release date? I don't suppose there's a way to get some kind of email notice. I'm so happy to know about this!

The coupon is usually available at least a week before the DVD comes out. There's no email notice, but you can set up a deal alert at Slickdeals. I'm sure it will get posted here too. There's no release date yet for the movie; I'm hoping for March or April, in time for DD's 3rd birthday!

sewarsh
01-09-2014, 05:31 PM
I think you can always cancel your preorder with Amazon if you find a better deal somewhere else.
I'm definitely going to preorder with Amazon. Thanks for posting!

Blakes Mommy
01-09-2014, 06:25 PM
I used the $7.00 off coupons (Scott family values) on both Little Mermaid and Planes. Usually the best time to buy movies is the first week it comes out since the price always goes up after that. I think the price is the lowest since all the stores are competing for your business when it first gets released. I didn't have a coupon for Monsters University though, so, I am thinking maybe Frozen won't have one either since it's popular. Disney movie rewards sometimes has $3.00 off coupons for 100 points but they usually run out when a new movie releases.

brianaw
01-09-2014, 09:02 PM
I've seen Amazon do their own preorder coupons to match Disney coupons... and then you still get their lowest price. That's what I'm hoping for!

jam224
01-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Update: Frozen will be out on DVD March 18th. Source: http://www.hypable.com/2014/01/10/frozen-dvd-blu-ray-release-date-special-features/

OKKiddo
01-12-2014, 02:35 PM
I keep looking but I'm not finding a package with a 3D version. We really enjoyed it in 3D in the theaters and have a 3D ready tv, so it would be nice.

shoxie
01-12-2014, 03:29 PM
I keep looking but I'm not finding a package with a 3D version. We really enjoyed it in 3D in the theaters and have a 3D ready tv, so it would be nice.

:yeahthat: Will keep an eye out!

ang79
01-12-2014, 03:45 PM
So I'm looking at Frozen on Amazon and it does not say it is a pre-order. They have the regular DVD for $19.96 and the DVD/Blu-Ray combo for $22.99. It says usually ships within 11-14 days, ships from and sold by Amazon, and offers gift wrap. When I pre-ordered a boxed set of books for DD1 for her B-day it clearly called the order a pre-order and said I would receive it the day it became available for sale everywhere else. Does this mean that it is no longer a pre-order from Amazon and they actually have it in stock right now?

http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Kristen-Bell/dp/B00G5G7EXY/ref=tmm_dvd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1389555433&sr=8-2

emilykate
01-12-2014, 04:43 PM
I got an email yesterday saying it was going to ship between jan 23-30 but I don't see how that could be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

jam224
01-12-2014, 05:15 PM

I'm also interested in the 3D version. That's the main reason I haven't pre-ordered yet. The link I referenced above mentions downloading a 3D copy starting in February. Not sure how that will work. Guess we'll have to wait for more info.

So I'm looking at Frozen on Amazon and it does not say it is a pre-order. They have the regular DVD for $19.96 and the DVD/Blu-Ray combo for $22.99. It says usually ships within 11-14 days, ships from and sold by Amazon, and offers gift wrap. When I pre-ordered a boxed set of books for DD1 for her B-day it clearly called the order a pre-order and said I would receive it the day it became available for sale everywhere else. Does this mean that it is no longer a pre-order from Amazon and they actually have it in stock right now?

http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Kristen-Bell/dp/B00G5G7EXY/ref=tmm_dvd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1389555433&sr=8-2

That's strange. It still lists the release date as March 18th.

123LuckyMom
01-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Now I'm wondering if I should order it from Amazon. I'd love to get it early!

maybeebaby08
01-12-2014, 08:53 PM
A couple of people on my FB feed said they got an email saying it'll be shipped Jan 18. I was thinking about ordering, but guessing its a mistake?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Tenasparkl
01-12-2014, 09:42 PM
A couple of people on my FB feed said they got an email saying it'll be shipped Jan 18. I was thinking about ordering, but guessing its a mistake?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Mine said that too. There's no way we'll get it before release date. They aren't allowed to sell them before that date.

Mermanaid
01-12-2014, 10:01 PM
I just ordered it and it said I should have it by the end of Jan. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/ysyqyvep.jpg

boilermakermom
01-12-2014, 11:13 PM
do you think it will be cheaper with a coupon once it's released in stores? not by much, right?

jam224
01-12-2014, 11:28 PM
I just ordered it and it said I should have it by the end of Jan. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/ysyqyvep.jpg
That is so bizarre! I'm scratching my head on this one. It doesn't make sense. How can they send you a movie before it's officially released? I'm curious to know if they will actually ship as promised!

do you think it will be cheaper with a coupon once it's released in stores? not by much, right?
Your best bet to maximize savings is to have a coupon (if they'll have one) and buy it the same week it's released, when the price is usually less than retail. To me, the coupon plus the sale price will probably mean that I can splurge for the 3D version, assuming there will be one.

sewarsh
01-13-2014, 09:10 AM
Now it says that the item is unavailable and that you'll be notified when back in stock if you enter your email.
This should be interesting. I placed a BluRay order yesterday morning so I'm curious to see what happens.

sewarsh
01-13-2014, 09:12 AM
For those looking for 3D, I just read this:

"Despite being released in theatres in 3D, there will not be a 3D Blu-ray disc available for Frozen. The only way to view the film in 3D will be by purchasing a 3D digital copy. It seems strange that Disney abandoned the 3D Blu-ray format for Frozen, especially since the film is one of the highest grossing films of the year and is on pace to break studio records. But then again, the 3D TV and Blu-ray market hasn’t really taken off as much as media companies would have liked, so maybe it’s not worth the extra cost."

From this article:
http://www.rotoscopers.com/2014/01/10/frozen-gets-release-date-special-features-announced/

jam224
01-13-2014, 09:36 AM
For those looking for 3D, I just read this:

"Despite being released in theatres in 3D, there will not be a 3D Blu-ray disc available for Frozen. The only way to view the film in 3D will be by purchasing a 3D digital copy. It seems strange that Disney abandoned the 3D Blu-ray format for Frozen, especially since the film is one of the highest grossing films of the year and is on pace to break studio records. But then again, the 3D TV and Blu-ray market hasn’t really taken off as much as media companies would have liked, so maybe it’s not worth the extra cost."

From this article:
http://www.rotoscopers.com/2014/01/10/frozen-gets-release-date-special-features-announced/

I'm totally disappointed to hear that. I don't want a digital copy. I have Tangled in 3D on disc, why can't I get Frozen that way too? Arg.

There's a rumor that it might be a Walmart exclusive, so I'm hoping they're just waiting to release details. Fingers crossed!

lovemydeals
01-13-2014, 02:41 PM
So, I ordered last night with a delivery date of January 28-29. I just checked and now right under it now reads release date of March 18th. I guess we will have to see what gets delivered on the 28th!

BabyBearsMom
01-13-2014, 03:02 PM
I got an e-mail saying mine would be delivered between the 27th and 29th. I guess we will see.

minnie-zb
01-13-2014, 08:00 PM
I received an email from Amazon. It says it will be delivered between 1/23/14 and 1/29/14.

ang79
01-13-2014, 08:12 PM
I received an email from Amazon. It says it will be delivered between 1/23/14 and 1/29/14.

Hmm, kinda wishing I had ordered from Amazon yesterday. Earlier today it said it was out of stock, now it says available for pre-order and will be out March 18th. Guess I'll just get it then.

minnie-zb
01-14-2014, 10:24 AM
So, I did some reading on Amazon. It looks like it was a big mistake on the part of Amazon. The movie is not going to be released prior to March.

Mommy2Abby
01-15-2014, 11:10 AM
I just got a new email from Amazon stating,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)"
Estimated arrival date: March 18, 2014

We'll make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account.

Mermanaid
01-15-2014, 11:39 AM
I just received this email from Amazon. Interesting that they are sending out different "spins" on this.

Hello,

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

Please visit Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount) for the most up-to-date delivery information about this order. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account at no additional cost.

Mommy2Abby
01-15-2014, 11:43 AM
I just received this email from Amazon. Interesting that they are sending out different "spins" on this.

Hello,

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

Please visit Your Account (www.amazon.com/youraccount) for the most up-to-date delivery information about this order. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your Account at no additional cost.

That's funny. When did you order it? Did you get the email that said it would be delivered later this month a few days ago? I got that one - which had the "Good news!" quote in it then... and then I got the one above with "unfortunately..." today - I guess because they realized their mistake!

Mermanaid
01-15-2014, 11:46 AM
That's funny. When did you order it? Did you get the email that said it would be delivered later this month a few days ago? I got that one - which had the "Good news!" quote in it then... and then I got the one above with "unfortunately..." today - I guess because they realized their mistake!

I ordered it on Sunday, 1/12 and received confirmation that it would arrive by 1/29. Then this morning I received the "good news" email. Amazon, oh Amazon. It's turning into a love/hate relationship.

iowavb
01-15-2014, 12:16 PM
I ordered from Amazon and got the Jan. delivery date but haven't checked on another email today. I did however see this on someone's Facebook feed and thought you guys would enjoy it…. There is a (probably totally illegal, sorry if this isn't ok to post!) copy on the internet that you can watch on your computer. We watched it last night and it was really good quality!

mikala
01-15-2014, 01:04 PM
I ordered from Amazon and got the Jan. delivery date but haven't checked on another email today. I did however see this on someone's Facebook feed and thought you guys would enjoy it…. There is a (probably totally illegal, sorry if this isn't ok to post!) copy on the internet that you can watch on your computer. We watched it last night and it was really good quality!

Yeah, the link is all over fb. I figured it was a virus site since thats too good to be true!

ang79
01-15-2014, 02:29 PM

DH found that last night and watched it with the girls by streaming it from his computer to the TV while I was working. He now thinks we don't need to bother buying it in March.......

iowavb
01-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Now I'm nervous that I have a virus!

BabyBearsMom
01-15-2014, 02:43 PM
I got the e-mail from Amazon correcting the release date back to March 18th.

sewarsh
01-15-2014, 03:15 PM
My DH about freaked out when I put it on our computer. Says we're going to get hacked/viruses, etc. etc. Says to be patient tip mid-March. He's pretty anal about his electronics, but i guess i won't show my kids since he felt so strongly.

vonfirmath
02-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Oh I see the corrected date WAS mid-March. For some reason I thought originally it was supposed to be out February and just saw it now said March!

ZeeBaby
02-15-2014, 09:38 PM
Any update on good deals? Disney is doing the pre-order for $25. Not sure if I should take that deal or not.

123LuckyMom
02-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Disney has a coupon for 25% off right now, but only for a purchase of $75+. I really didn't have need for more than just the movie, so I didn't go for it. If you're interested, though, the code is DISNEYPAL.

ZeeBaby
02-15-2014, 10:51 PM
That's too rich for us. I only want the movie.

ckso
02-16-2014, 02:39 AM
Disney has a coupon for 25% off right now, but only for a purchase of $75+. I really didn't have need for more than just the movie, so I didn't go for it. If you're interested, though, the code is DISNEYPAL.

I thought its $25% off entire order with no min but free shipping if it's over $75

I wonder if the Free shipping codes will work for the preorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melaine
02-16-2014, 07:55 AM
I am waiting till B&M release....will look for a coupon and check target and walmart. In the past with NRs they have often had a cheaper scan price in the store than the tag price. I have heard that is so stores can't price match each other but either way Target is sometimes $20 for combo pack and with the coupon that would be great.

OKKiddo
02-16-2014, 02:53 PM
I am waiting till B&M release....will look for a coupon and check target and walmart. In the past with NRs they have often had a cheaper scan price in the store than the tag price. I have heard that is so stores can't price match each other but either way Target is sometimes $20 for combo pack and with the coupon that would be great.

This is how Target just did our Jungle Book purchase. I believe I posted that Target's price was $24.99? The actual tag in Electronics said $29.99.

jam224
02-24-2014, 02:18 AM
Just a heads up that I found a coupon at my local Kroger for $7 off the Frozen movie with the purchase of a doll. It was a "manufacturer" coupon so I'm assuming that I can use it at any retailer. It was a pad of coupons attached to a display with the Anna doll (no Elsa doll to be found, of course) in the toy section.

Also, the 3D digital release is this week. I'm still miffed that there won't be a 3D disc version in the US. The UK, Australia, and even Mexico are getting hard copies for 3D. I'm still undecided whether I'll cave and buy the regular Bluray to tide me over because I really think they'll eventually release a 3D version here. I'd hate to buy the movie twice. At any rate, I'm definitely not buying the digital copy.

elbenn
02-24-2014, 09:53 AM
Amazon's price is $23 for the bluray and $18 for the dvd version. This seems like a good price.

lovemydeals
02-24-2014, 02:49 PM
Toys R us has the Blu Ray/DVD/digitial combo for $19.99 and DVD for $14.99

Pinky
02-24-2014, 03:05 PM

Is it already in stores?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

twowhat?
02-24-2014, 03:11 PM
Is it already in stores?

I have the same question!!!

iaam
02-24-2014, 03:37 PM
I have the same question!!!

No. Available for pre-order.

MSWR0319
02-24-2014, 04:52 PM
I found a $3 coupon for Frozen on Mama Mia pizza crusts at Walmart yesterday.

coolae
02-25-2014, 03:39 PM
Frozen is available now in HD on amazon on demand for 19.99! Tempting, but I'm still going to wait for the blu-ray myself!

http://www.amazon.com/Frozen-Kristen-Bell/dp/B00HV2KU5A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1393357143&sr=8-2&keywords=frozen+amazon+instant+video

maybeebaby08
03-03-2014, 11:21 AM
At Walmart you can buy a Pre order but you get the digital copy right away through Vudu. It was $24.99. You enter the code and they ship you the movie. A friend told me she always buys this was and gets the movies a week before they're released. There's also a code for a free Frozen ticket in theaters. I'm guessing this has been out for a few months? They were in the Electronics Dept., just make sure the box is sealed. 3513

Dream
03-03-2014, 11:54 AM

For someone who buy the digital copy, is there a code to be used to download from Amazon?

jam224
03-03-2014, 12:09 PM
At Walmart you can buy a Pre order but you get the digital copy right away through Vudu. It was $24.99. You enter the code and they ship you the movie. A friend told me she always buys this was and gets the movies a week before they're released. There's also a code for a free Frozen ticket in theaters. I'm guessing this has been out for a few months? They were in the Electronics Dept., just make sure the box is sealed.

Yes, that's been out for a while. Those copies are hard to find now, I hear.

army_mom
03-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Does the TRU have a digital code we could use now? I want the digital copy for spring break trip on March 16!

lovemydeals
03-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Does the TRU have a digital code we could use now? I want the digital copy for spring break trip on March 16!

I don't think so. The only places, that I know of, are Wal-mart, iTunes and amazon. I think its $24.xx at Walmart. It may be worth the $5 for at the digital version if you can find a pre-order card.

army_mom
03-04-2014, 10:02 PM
I don't think so. The only places, that I know of, are Wal-mart, iTunes and amazon. I think its $24.xx at Walmart. It may be worth the $5 for at the digital version if you can find a pre-order card.

So my Walmart does have that preorder pack. I saw 2 or 3 today at the store. I have never used Vudu. :bag Does it link to my iTunes account? We will watch it on the iPad and on Apple TV so would it work the same as buying it through iTunes or Disney movies?

OKKiddo
03-05-2014, 10:19 AM
So my Walmart does have that preorder pack. I saw 2 or 3 today at the store. I have never used Vudu. :bag Does it link to my iTunes account? We will watch it on the iPad and on Apple TV so would it work the same as buying it through iTunes or Disney movies?

They just came out with a free Disney Movies Everywhere app. You link your iTunes account to the Disney app and all of your previous Disney movies that are in iTunes are immediately synced with the Disney app and can be watched on any of your devices. My husband bought the iTunes Frozen movie yesterday and my Disney Movie Rewards automatically registered the purchase giving me the movie rewards and synced the movie with the app. But he paid the full price for the movie in iTunes ($19.99) and I'm pretty sure it's only the digital version, no getting a dvd sent later. I wish he hadn't done that. :(

Dream
03-05-2014, 10:51 AM
I ordered the DVD/Blue Ray+digital combo from Amazon for $22.xx I spoke with Amazon and they said I can use the code to download a digital copy to kindle cloud so kids can watch it on the kindle without wifi. And I can use the code to download a copy to the ipad too.

maybeebaby08
03-05-2014, 11:36 AM

There's a Vudu app that you can download it, so no need for WiFi to watch it.

sewarsh
03-05-2014, 03:48 PM
I ordered the DVD/Blue Ray+digital combo from Amazon for $22.xx I spoke with Amazon and they said I can use the code to download a digital copy to kindle cloud so kids can watch it on the kindle without wifi. And I can use the code to download a copy to the ipad too.

I assume you mean the code that comes with the DVD? Nothing extra for us to buy/do, correct? I also preordered about a month ago.

army_mom
03-05-2014, 04:50 PM
so I'm feeling ridiculously dumb here since we don't buy many movies and I am very technologically challenged. If I download it via Vudu, with the movie show up in Disney Movies Anywhere or will it only be viewable in the Vudu app? If it will, then I will probably head over and buy it. If not, I'll just wait and get it when it comes out as I am sure coupons/deal will be around and we can put it on the iPad while we are traveling for the plane ride home.

Pinky
03-05-2014, 05:31 PM
I ordered the DVD/Blue Ray+digital combo from Amazon for $22.xx I spoke with Amazon and they said I can use the code to download a digital copy to kindle cloud so kids can watch it on the kindle without wifi. And I can use the code to download a copy to the ipad too.I purchased the same one through amazon too. Did you already get a code so you can watch it now?

maybeebaby08
03-05-2014, 05:42 PM
so I'm feeling ridiculously dumb here since we don't buy many movies and I am very technologically challenged. If I download it via Vudu, with the movie show up in Disney Movies Anywhere or will it only be viewable in the Vudu app? If it will, then I will probably head over and buy it. If not, I'll just wait and get it when it comes out as I am sure coupons/deal will be around and we can put it on the iPad while we are traveling for the plane ride home.

I'm not sure if it will show up in Disney Anywhere. Ours is on the Vudu app under downloads, but I don't need Wifi to access the app.

123LuckyMom
03-06-2014, 01:27 AM
I'm trying to decide whether to get just the DVD or the DVD with digital copy. (We don't do blue ray.)

I've heard about putting movies on an iPhone or iPad using computer software. Aside from getting a digital copy sooner, is there any real advantage to getting the higher priced DVD/blue ray/digital copy version?

thelilprincess
03-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Dumb question - but what's the difference in buying the iTunes version vs buying a DVD + digital copy version (other than getting the DVD additionally)? I mean, if I do the latter and use my digital code, won't it be available on my iTunes account? Sorry, I have never purchased movies before and now starting to for DD.

And can someone link me to a DVD + digital copy pre-order? I don't want blu-Ray discs but that's all I can find with the digital copy.

legaleagle
03-06-2014, 11:34 AM
I've heard about putting movies on an iPhone or iPad using computer software. Aside from getting a digital copy sooner, is there any real advantage to getting the higher priced DVD/blue ray/digital copy version?

DH uses the opensource program Handbrake for this, it's pretty straightforward. You can adjust the compression/resolution however you like which is nice because the kids have a 16gb ipad 1 and don't care much about video quality so we make the files as small as is reasonable to fit more on.

OKKiddo
03-06-2014, 12:04 PM
DH uses the opensource program Handbrake for this, it's pretty straightforward. You can adjust the compression/resolution however you like which is nice because the kids have a 16gb ipad 1 and don't care much about video quality so we make the files as small as is reasonable to fit more on.

We used to have all of our dvd's on our appletv using handbrake but then DH deleted them off. So now we're back to collecting the digital format of what we already own.

123LuckyMom
03-06-2014, 12:06 PM

So I should just purchase the regular DVD?

legaleagle
03-06-2014, 02:55 PM
I'd just give converting a try with a DVD you already own and see how you feel about the results/process.

iaam
03-09-2014, 11:08 AM
The blu-ray pack is down to $19.99 on Amazon. I just pre-ordered.

kdeunc
03-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Amazon has the combo pack today for 19.99 and the DVD only for 14.96.

KrisM
03-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Did the preorder on Amazon for the combo pack. I figure I can always cancel if something else pops up, but Amazon is so easy.