PDA

View Full Version : Graco crib?

TLR
01-11-2014, 02:07 PM
I am thinking about getting the Graco Somerset crib. I know the Baby Bargains books recommends the Lauren or the Sarah, but I prefer the look of the Somerset. The reviews I've read on Amazon and Walmart have been pretty mixed regarding the Graco cribs of any style. Any thoughts? Thanks.

gymnbomb
01-11-2014, 02:50 PM
We ordered the Graco Benton online and it arrived damaged. We returned it to Walmart and just grabbed one they had in stock (I think it might be the Hayden? Not totally sure, but one that's similar to that anyway). Have not used it yet, but it is assembled and we are happy with both the look and sturdy feel of it.

TLR
01-11-2014, 02:57 PM
I just looked up the Hayden and really like it, too. I've read lots of reviews about Graco cribs arriving damaged when they are bought online. Unfortunately, our Walmart has a very limited selection, so I'll probably have to order online and hope for the best. Thanks for the feedback!

gymnbomb
01-11-2014, 03:01 PM
When we ordered it online it came with the free mattress which we did not plan to use as we'd picked out and ordered another mattress. I was able to return the mattress without receipt to the store for store credit separately from the crib exchange. Not saying this was the right thing to do, just sharing my experience in case anyone else is in the same boat!

Pinky
01-11-2014, 10:20 PM
We ordered our graco crib from Amazon and it has been great!