PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley...20% off clearance prices and FREE SHIPPING!

SASM
01-11-2014, 07:32 PM
I didn't receive an email so I thought that I'd share. I bought a backpack this AM and was surprised to find the clearance price further reduced in the cart AND it qualified for free shipping as well! Just saw that all online orders qualify for FREE SHIPPING...no minimum!!! Ebates also has 3% CB. HTH someone.

Babymakes3
01-11-2014, 10:33 PM
If you spend over $65 you get a $25 Tech Case for free as well.

I got a tote, backpack and tech case for $67 shipped! That is less than just the backpack even on sale! I did my Discover cashback at 5% AND I had a $20 off $75 coupon code because they missed me apparently. It was just too good to pass up so while I thank you my DH does not!

SASM
01-11-2014, 11:17 PM

I got a tote, backpack and tech case for $67 shipped! That is less than just the backpack even on sale! I did my Discover cashback at 5% AND I had a $20 off $75 coupon code because they missed me apparently. It was just too good to pass up so while I thank you my DH does not!
Wow! You scored!! Forgot to mention the tech case. I didn't NEED anything else (just bought the Glenna at 50% off a few weeks ago) so I didn't want to try to find anything else to qualify for the case, too. ;)

♥ms.pacman♥
01-11-2014, 11:33 PM
oh thanks OP!

anybody have the Small Duffel?? I have been eyeing it for a while. There are some that are $45 and with 20% off that makes it $36 so basically 50% off. i want something that i take to yoga class that can fit adidas warmup pants, yoga towel and water bottle, and small purse . i heard the Large duffel is better but I don't think i want to get the Large duffel as 1) i already have the Grand Traveler and 2) I do already have a nice big Lululemon gym bag that i use to take my shower stuff, change of clothes , shoes, when i want to shower there as well.

Also, i have the Frannie which i really really love and have been usign everyday. I recently bought the TurnLock wallet though and while i like it, it seems to big to fit in it. :S wondering if there is anything slightly bigger than the Frannie that is similar?

♥ms.pacman♥
01-12-2014, 02:03 AM
ok i just checked out...for $72 shipped i got 100 handbag in Heather, small duffel in boysenberry and tech case in heather. i absolutely love the Heather pattern and was thrilled that it was on sale in the 100 handbag. i have the frannie in the heather pattern and love it.

thanks OP!!!

SASM
01-12-2014, 09:02 AM
ok i just checked out...for $72 shipped i got 100 handbag in Heather, small duffel in boysenberry and tech case in heather. i absolutely love the Heather pattern and was thrilled that it was on sale in the 100 handbag. i have the frannie in the heather pattern and love it.

thanks OP!!!
Good deals!!! Now I have to check out Heather. ;) I can resist another purchase... :)

sandybean
01-12-2014, 10:42 AM
OOh...this looks so good. :) I am going to see if anyone else has a $20 coupon they aren't going to use so I can order a few things! Thanks, OP!

viba424
01-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Trying to get something for my longchamp that has no pockets. Do you think its better to get a medium cosmetic, or for $5 more get the cosmetic pouch trio, which are 3 pouches that are taffeta lined, more basic? Im concerned it may be too redundant to have three of the same print in one bag...

Babymakes3
01-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Trying to get something for my longchamp that has no pockets. Do you think its better to get a medium cosmetic, or for $5 more get the cosmetic pouch trio, which are 3 pouches that are taffeta lined, more basic? Im concerned it may be too redundant to have three of the same print in one bag...

I have 2 sets of the cosmetic trios and I use 2 of the sizes in my everyday bag, they did a free deal on these last year. As long as it's a print that you like it's fine to have multiples, the sizes are all very different! You can fit alot in the largest one!

nebwhit
01-12-2014, 06:38 PM

I had that coupon and forgot to use it. Hoping they will let me add it tomorrow. And to think I thought I got a good deal. I can't decide if I should reorder right now and just return the first order to the local VB store. $20 is a lot to lose.

pjsmom30
01-14-2014, 02:40 PM
I didn't receive an email so I thought that I'd share. I bought a backpack this AM and was surprised to find the clearance price further reduced in the cart AND it qualified for free shipping as well! Just saw that all online orders qualify for FREE SHIPPING...no minimum!!! Ebates also has 3% CB. HTH someone.

Is this done now? I have items in my cart, but I don't see any additional % off.

BDKmom
01-14-2014, 02:51 PM
Is this done now? I have items in my cart, but I don't see any additional % off.

The original email I got said valid through Monday the 13th.

ang79
01-14-2014, 04:31 PM

Just posted a new thread about a vera sale on Ebay if you are interested :)

Melaine
01-17-2014, 03:06 PM
Just got my order (so fast!). Love the little hipster, it seems exactly what I have been looking for. I also like the two way tote, it's not quite as big as I expected. I got the grand tote thinking I would use for homeschool on the go but it may actually be too big for that. If so i can use it when I travel which is fine. Thinking about what to use the freebie tiny bag for, since camera is kapoot. Awesome deal and last night I got rid of at least 8 handbags to make room for these!

Babymakes3
01-17-2014, 05:14 PM
I received my order today too! Love everything but I can't figure out what to do with the tech case either. I'm not sure my iphone 5 w/an otterbox is going to fit in it. I also was sent a $20 off $80 coupon that expires Feb 28!

♥ms.pacman♥
01-17-2014, 05:33 PM
wow u guys got yours fast! i checked tracking on mine and it says it won't arrive till Wed the 22nd :( Boo!!

Melaine
01-17-2014, 06:45 PM
wow u guys got yours fast! i checked tracking on mine and it says it won't arrive till Wed the 22nd :( Boo!!

Mine said tuesday but it still came early so maybe you will get your package early too. It went via fedex and then to the USPS so I think that is why the late estimate for arrival.

Babymakes3
01-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Mine said tuesday but it still came early so maybe you will get your package early too. It went via fedex and then to the USPS so I think that is why the late estimate for arrival.

Mine had said Saturday and it arrived this morning, so early here too!

stillplayswithbarbies
01-21-2014, 12:43 PM
I plan to put my portable hard drive in the tech case.

SASM
01-22-2014, 10:49 PM
Just got my order (so fast!). Love the little hipster, it seems exactly what I have been looking for. I also like the two way tote, it's not quite as big as I expected. I got the grand tote thinking I would use for homeschool on the go but it may actually be too big for that. If so i can use it when I travel which is fine. Thinking about what to use the freebie tiny bag for, since camera is kapoot. Awesome deal and last night I got rid of at least 8 handbags to make room for these!
Wow...that's impressive...donating 8 bags!! :bowdown: The BR in this ^%&$ rental is **tiny** and I seriously would have a issue parting with my bags. Clothes...no problem...but bags...nope! I keep forgetting that I want a mini Hipster! :( Even though I love every bag that I buy, I keep buying the wrong bags that I "NEED"!! One of these days I will remember... Of course I have this $20 off coupon...NOT a deal if I ONLY NEED one bag. :( Of course, my shared-shipping buddy lives 20 hours away. :(