PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie - additional 40% off of clearance, in store and online, through Monday

urquie
01-18-2014, 04:50 PM
Some of the clearance items have been marked down twice already. I purchased some skirts, pants and shirts for $4.79 each.

http://www.naartjiekids.com

calebsmama03
01-18-2014, 09:16 PM
Totally bummed I bought a bunch with the 25% off purchase last week. Too late for a PA. :(

kissmekate
01-18-2014, 11:28 PM
I went in store today and got some good deals. Two shirts (peplum and swing tops) and matching legging bottoms for $25.

ckso
01-19-2014, 03:44 AM
Totally bummed I bought a bunch with the 25% off purchase last week. Too late for a PA. :(

I bought a bunch of stuff too with the 25% off purchase and tried to do a PA (it was within 7 days) and the girl working there said she can only do PA for something I'm returning. HUH??!! I said why would I do a PA if I'm returning it? But she proceeds to insist that I can't do PA on anything I'm keeping. After much complaining about how that makes absolutely no sense, I finally figured out that she processes PA as a return and purchase. And according to her, the only way she can do that is if I bring everything back so she can physically return and repurchase it. Thankfully, I actually still have the bag of stuff in the car. So I brought it in for her to do a "PA". After she did the "return", she looks at the same pile of clothes and says, "So you want to PA these? Are these the same ones you returned?" Really??

Anyways, all that to say, maybe they'll allow you to do a return and repurchase if it's past the 7 day PA period.

daisyd
01-19-2014, 10:37 AM
Thanks OP. Not too many left in the sizes I needed but I picked up a few items.