PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

lotus77
01-22-2014, 09:37 PM
Hello all,
First time poster so I apologize for asking for something. I signed up for mousesavers but haven't gotten the newletter for the undercover tourist discount. Planning a first time trip with a family of 5 and every penny counts :). Can someone please pm the link so I can purchase some tickets before I run out of time. Thanks.

lotus77
01-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Hello all,
First time poster so I apologize for asking for something. I signed up for mousesavers but haven't gotten the newletter for the undercover tourist discount. Planning a first time trip with a family of 5 and every penny counts :). Can someone please pm the link so I can purchase some tickets before I run out of time. Thanks.
I forgot to add, will be leaving next month so not alot of time to wait till next months issue and we want to have our ducks in a row as soon as possible. Any and all advise welcomed.

lalasmama
01-23-2014, 12:36 AM
They are only sent out on the 15th of the month.

lotus77
01-23-2014, 06:33 PM
They are only sent out on the 15th of the month.
Yes unfortunately I noticed that it a little as I signed up a few days later. :/ Was hoping someone could provide me with this months link, since we are leaving in a month and some days so kinda tight. Lol