PDA

View Full Version : When does Athleta have coupons, if ever?

sewarsh
01-31-2014, 10:14 PM
Are they seldom? Surely, they're not as frequent as Gap codes.
Are they only certain times of the year, etc?
If anyone has one, I'd love one! :)
Thanks.

army_mom
01-31-2014, 10:58 PM
very rarely. They have additional % off sale items at the ends of each season, which can be great buys if they have your size/color combo. They also have Athleta family and friends but you have to know someone to get a card for the discount which is 30%. Other than that, I am not sure they really do "coupons" other than ebates like things.
Anyone know when the next F&F is?

k_null81
02-01-2014, 12:35 AM
I believe friends and family event is in April. Other then that I'm not sure if they give discount/sales on full price items ever outside of the friends and family event. Hoping to score a code for the upcoming one.

citymama
02-01-2014, 01:09 AM
They have 2 big sales a year, end of summer and end of winter. They usually have a couple of 20% off sale items codes towards the end of those sales, to get rid of inventory. The best sales are the friends and family sales of 30% off your entire order, and codes are extremely hard to come by - you have to get one from an Athleta or Gap employee. I was once told by an Athleta CS person that if you call and ask them, they will almost certainly give you a 10% off code for an online order.

sewarsh
02-01-2014, 10:01 AM
I'm kinda Anti-Lulu lately, just feel their quality is just not up to par so looking for alternatives.
Thx girls.

Twoboos
02-01-2014, 11:06 AM
I was in a store yesterday, and they are running 20% off sale in there.

elizamom
02-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Has this years end of winter extra % off sale items already happened, online?