PDA

View Full Version : Nordstrom return question...

barkley1
02-09-2014, 01:15 PM
I bought a pair of shoes, thought I liked them and threw away the box bc it takes up too much space in my closet. Then I found a similar pair locally I like better. Will they take the shoes back without the box? They still have all the paper stuffed in them.

123LuckyMom
02-09-2014, 01:29 PM
I have no idea. I'd call and ask.

MMMommy
02-09-2014, 01:41 PM
Not positive, but I am pretty sure Nordstrom will take them back. They have great customer service usually. As long as you have the receipt, you should be fine. I recall they even take back used shoes if you are dissatisfied, so I cannot imagine them rejecting a new pair (with a receipt and no box).

Globetrotter
02-09-2014, 02:24 PM
Definitely! Get email receipts in the future, to make sure there is a paper trail. I have a nordstrom cc so they can look it up.

TwinFoxes
02-09-2014, 02:40 PM
They'll totally take it back. I returned some Christmas presents I received. One of them I wasn't sure was from there, and I asked if they could check. The clerk said "oh we'll take it back anyway". Not having a box shouldn't be an issue. :)

elektra
02-09-2014, 05:06 PM
I returned shoes at nordstrom without the box a few weeks ago. No problem. She did look at the soles to make sure they were not worn out. They did ask for the receipt which I had an e-version of on my phone as I had purchased them online.

pastrygirl
02-09-2014, 09:39 PM
Yes. Even Nordstrom Rack takes them back without the box. I usually have them (Rack) keep the box.