PDA

View Full Version : Mixedbag designs?

scrooks
02-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Does anyone have any experience with this brand? Our school is doing a mixedbag designs fundraiser and I was wondering about the quality of the bags. Their line seems a bit like 31 bags but are cheaper.

ang79
02-10-2014, 04:06 PM
My only experience is the two pack of snack bags. When I first got them I was put off by the material (plastic-like) and I didn't think they would hold up very long. But they've lasted a few years with occasional use (not daily). I do love the velcro top, they keep crunchy things like crackers and pretzels fresh for quite awhile (unlike the zipper reusable snack bags from another company that I have - pretzels put in at night are a bit soft by lunch the next day). So if we are traveling and I want to pack crunchy things to stay fresh, I use those (plus they are bigger than my other bags and hold a good amount for the girls to share).

cuca_
02-10-2014, 04:13 PM
I have a couple of these bags purchased over two years ago, and they have held up very well. I use them almost weekly (grocery shopping) and they still look great. Like ang79, I was also put off by the plasticky material, but they have served me well. I like that the ones I ordered are bigger than the usual reusable bags and a bit more structured than my other bags.

AngelaS
02-10-2014, 05:35 PM
I like them. I have the garbage bag for my van and some bins in my closet to store stuff in. They look great and are holding up well for a whole lot less than the price of 31!

scrooks
02-10-2014, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the info guys! The car trash bags are one thing I wanted to order and it sounds like those get a thumbs up!