PDA

View Full Version : another dress me for a wedding! Super challenging!

cookiemonster80
02-17-2014, 06:29 PM
I'll be 5 months postpartum in May- It's for a sibling's wedding so I need to be semi formal- wedding itself will be slightly less than semi formal attire. DD will be with me so the dress must be nursing friendly.
I'm really leery or anything form fitting- no idea what my middle will be like in a couple of months but I can't imagine it looking great.

I'm thinking some sort of empire waist maxi style with a halter I can untie-

My issues- ginormous boobs- anything low cut will blow out people's eye balls. I'm tall- 5'11' so I have trouble finding maxis that are long enough in general. Of course a post partum belly.

Pre baby I was a large/x large top- mainly to cover the girls- and I'm pretty board shouldered. Pants usually about a 12. I hope to be back around 150lbs by then.

My budget is $150 tops- really would like to stay under $100 if I can. Can you help me????

MelissaTC
02-17-2014, 08:11 PM
I'm short and chunky, despite losing a bunch of weight. I've got ways to go. I bought the 3/4 sleeve version of this style http://m.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/browse/shelf.jsp?cat=Dresses++Skirts+Instantly+Slimming&subCatId=cat8539277&catId=cat210002 and wowser! I looked like a million bucks. Not what you asked for but this dress looked so so good. I was able to get it 1/2 off a few weeks ago.

Nooknookmom
02-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Some sort of wrap dress? Where u can pull out a boob under a cover when needed ;). I had a funeral 3 mo ppm and I didn't wear a very accessible dress and I regretted it?

If even wear seperates if u can find dressy ones.