PDA

View Full Version : Party Favor help!

MamaInMarch
02-22-2014, 08:44 AM
I picked up the Lego City Sea Plane kits on clearance at Target for the boys attending my DS's 5th birthday party. I was hoping they'd have had a Lego Friends kit for the girls on clearance but no. So any suggestions for an "equivalent" favor for the girls? I'd like to stay as inexpensive as I can but want them to get something equally nice. I tried browsing Amazon but couldn't find anything I felt was as nice for what I wanted to spend.

Also, I'd take other non-junk ideas for companion items to add to the bags!

elbenn
02-22-2014, 09:54 AM
I think the girls would like the sea plane kits, too. If you don't want to do those, do you have a lego store nearby? They probably have some little lego friends kits.

candaceb
02-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Check eBay for party favor bundles of Lego Friends packs. I sold a bunch there after getting a deal at target and I know there were lots more.

KrisM
02-22-2014, 11:20 AM
If you have enough of the Lego, I'd give them all the same thing.

smilequeen
02-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Have you checked the Easter area? That was out at my Target. I've gotten little friends sets for favors at the Christmas/Easter section. But girls will play with regular legos too. I always gave the girls a choice, some of them were not into Friends.

barkley1
02-22-2014, 01:24 PM

I would, too. There was a thread a while back about some kids at a party who were pretty disappointed bc they didn't get the same favor as the other gender.

tabegle
02-22-2014, 03:05 PM

:yeahthat:

Giantbear
02-22-2014, 05:04 PM

:yeahthat: i know my daughter would not be happy getting something different than the boys

mmommy
02-22-2014, 06:39 PM
:yeahthat: i know my daughter would not be happy getting something different than the boys
:yeahthat: My daughter, who does like to dress girly, loves regular lego and hates the girly ones. Off topic, but the idea that Lego is gender specific now is so absurd.

AshleyAnn
02-22-2014, 07:52 PM
:yeahthat: My daughter, who does like to dress girly, loves regular lego and hates the girly ones. Off topic, but the idea that Lego is gender specific now is so absurd.

:yeahthat:

Seriously why can't a girl enjoy a plane? I wont allow the lego friends sets in my home - I don't like the idea they send of women. Maybe Paris Hilton is like that but that's nnot who I'm raising!