PDA

View Full Version : No more snow days!!!

urbanmommy
03-04-2014, 02:44 PM
I am so tired of having both girls at home. I can't get caught up. Dd2 hasn't been napping the past couple days, which is when I can usually get a few things done. I used to be able to leave her in her crib even when she's awake but she's started taking all of her clothes off down to her diaper so I can't leave her up there anymore. I can't stand looking at the piles of laundry to be folded or washed anymore and my sink is overflowing with dishes. Our cleaning lady is coming in a couple days but my house needs to be picked up so she can actually clean. Typing this while dd2 is sitting on the potty waiting for me to read "llama llama time to share" do the 1,000th time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joonbug
03-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Sorry :(, can totally relate.. Looks like no more snow for us but DD has been sick and home since Friday and my house is a mess.. Tried to clean up a bit today, managed to clean the bathroom, start laundry and change the sheets. Then I realized the vacuum isn't working properly... Ugh I cannot look at piles of stuff everywhere!

elephantmeg
03-04-2014, 09:22 PM
tomorrow will be snow day... 14 maybe? sigh. And we're going to have to try to get them into day care tomorrow. I have to work day shift and DH really need to work too.