PDA

View Full Version : Stupid cable company! I hate you already.

alleycat
03-19-2014, 10:15 AM
We switched providers yesterday. On demand is slow or not working. Internet is super slow (I'm surprised I can use my tablet right not). The sales guy said they have all the channels the old service has but they don't. My DD is going to be upset that she won't be able to watch Paw Patrol when she comes home from school. Disney Jr on demand cost extra! And the remote in my bedroom doesn't work. Every time I hit the channel up button, it goes to the same station, and same with the channel down button. The guide doesn't pop up and neither does on demand.

I'm so ready to switch back and it hasn't even been 24 hours. Wonder if or rather when the old service will call with a better deal.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

OKKiddo
03-19-2014, 11:06 AM
We switched providers yesterday. On demand is slow or not working. Internet is super slow (I'm surprised I can use my tablet right not). The sales guy said they have all the channels the old service has but they don't. My DD is going to be upset that she won't be able to watch Paw Patrol when she comes home from school. Disney Jr on demand cost extra! And the remote in my bedroom doesn't work. Every time I hit the channel up button, it goes to the same station, and same with the channel down button. The guide doesn't pop up and neither does on demand.

I'm so ready to switch back and it hasn't even been 24 hours. Wonder if or rather when the old service will call with a better deal.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Ohh, my neighbor did the same thing! She went from Verizon to Comcast and switched back 24 hours later. I was thinking about switching and she told me her story. That put a stop to it. Now, I just want to keep the internet and cut the rest off. I'm really sorry. Call your old provider and tell them? Maybe they'll transfer you back without a new customer fee?

zukeypur
03-19-2014, 12:00 PM
That stinks. I hope the old company gives you a good deal.