PDA

View Full Version : AF sucks

♥ms.pacman♥
03-22-2014, 03:32 PM
As always. It is the worst drag ever. The headaches, the bloating, the exhaustion. At least I don't have cramps or breakouts anymore, but even without that, it is still miserable.

TOday was actually a decent day, but later this afternoon I have to take DS to a swim birthday party. :S I had been actually looking forward to it, since i love doing 1:1 stuff with the kiddos, and DS loves to swim. But now I don't look forward to having to worry about it the whole time, deal with tampons and the barrage of questions from DS that he will undoubtedly ask ("What is that string mom? Mom, why is there blood?? WHY, MOM?? " loudly in the public restroom for all to hear. Sigh.

MamaMolly
03-22-2014, 03:49 PM
I totally get you! Now that I use a menstrual cup at least I only have to 'deal with things' twice a day. It greatly improved my changing room/communal potty time with kids. ��

SnuggleBuggles
03-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Just discovered the Super Plus Tampax and they rock!

Indianamom2
03-22-2014, 05:25 PM
I definitely can commiserate. I just had the absolute worst cycle I've ever had, including post-birth. It was never-ending, embarrassing and painful. And this was all while on the ACTIVE pills of my new BCP. I even called the OBGYN to make sure that I was actually ok. I'm getting an u/s later this month just to check, but holy cow, I hope it's never that bad again.

Hope yours is short and easy.