PDA

View Full Version : Boden sale, up to 40% off everything FS/FR

Twoboos
03-24-2014, 09:39 AM
Through 3/30 11:59pm PST. Posted on the front page.

janine
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM
Took a look at my (very full) cart and nothing is appearing more than 10% off, maybe a few shirts at 20% so my guess is the items at 40% are far and few between.

Waiting for a decent sale (like 30% off all)...hope it is soon so I can stock up for Spring.

mommylamb
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM
There are some things in clearance on a monster sale. I just put the notch neck dress (which I already own in other colors from this last season and from a previous year) in my cart and it's under $30! That's 80% off. It's a really lovely dress. I probably don't need it in yet another color, but I can't not do it for that price.

The site is super slow though!

(ETA: That dress is now called the Smart Shift. It used to be the notch neck. Same thing).

mommylamb
03-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Is there a code for free shipping? I didn't see the FS/FR on the home page, OP. I did put something in my cart that wasn't in the clearance section, but it's still coming up with $10 shipping. Waiting to pull the trigger just in case.

ETA: Answered my own question W5F7 is on Retailmenot, and it works for FS/FR.

zukeypur
03-24-2014, 02:21 PM
I just placed my first order. I got 2 dresses, a tank, long sleeve shirt, short sleeve shirt, skinny cords, a skirt, and a blazer for $160. It said free shipping and free returns on the main page, so I hope that's right! I decided to try out boden since I can return what I don't like.