PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Spanx bras?

mommylamb
03-24-2014, 02:11 PM
I was thinking of buying this bra from spanx http://www.spanx.com/shop/spanx/bras/bra-vo-breezy-back-smoothing-underwire-zid38-1489/cat-38-catid-tn_spx_br?CategoryDomainName=SPXNA-38&var_id=38-1489&_t=pfm%3Dcategory but I noticed in the reviews for this and a number of their other bras that people said they don't last, stitches come out, etc. With my figure, I need very well made bras, and I typically buy Panache, Freya or Fantasie, but I liked the whole back smoothing effect this Spanx bra is supposed to have. Anyone have any experience?

cookiemonster80
03-24-2014, 02:38 PM
I have spanx and have worn them for 6+ years. They really are the only ones I am find that don't have a back bulge. Smooth as can be. They are front clasp Which isn't for everyone, but I l-o-v-e them. I've had 1 for 3 years and yes it need to be replaced but just for age, not poor quality.

I handwash and lay flat to dry.

mackmama
05-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Late to this, but Spanx are my *favorite* bras!

khalloc
05-05-2014, 01:54 PM
I bought a spanx bra once off of Ebay. Anyways, it was the Brallelujah one. Anyways, the straps were not adjustable and they were HUGE. Maybe it was a second? I am 5'2" and I do usually have to have my bra straps the shortest they will go. So I guess Spanx just wasnt for me.

AnnieW625
05-06-2014, 12:21 AM
I have had the Brallejuah bra and I have had it for almost 5 years and I like it and it is comfortable, but I do wish the straps were adjustable and sometimes the cups slide up a bit, but I like it for when I travel or I want a little something more than the Wacoal bralettes, but not a full on support bra. This was the only bra they made I think (or at least Nordstrom carried) back then, but I would be interested to see how the other bras they have now fit.

FWIW I am a 36A-B, or a 38A-B and in the Spanx bra I got a 36B.