PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Ideas for a 5 year old birthday girl

sandybean
03-30-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi!
I need ideas for toys with some actual play value. She loves Barbies and stuffed animals, but I would love to find something different! Open to any and all suggestions. Grandpa already has the bike covered. Any favorites in your experience? Thanks!

KpbS
03-30-2014, 01:52 PM
New art supplies or a rainbow loom.

twowhat?
03-30-2014, 09:49 PM
Mine still love dress-up clothes and accessories - they especially love my old scarves that are sheer and float-y, so something like playsilks in several colors?
Art supplies are always great - mine love any nice blank bound book to sketch in! A pretty hardcover adult's composition book with some new pens is always a big hit
Rainbow look is great but be sure she doesn't already have it and don't buy a knock-off/counterfeit model!
Scooter?
Legos (this depends on the kid - if you don't have a "builder" then Legos may not be a hit)
Accessories for the bike? A doll seat or something like that?
A tent if she doesn't already have one? Mine make up all sorts of play scenarios, turning their tents into towers, castles, houses, etc.

mom2beofboy/girltwins
03-30-2014, 10:13 PM
Calico Critters, My Little Ponies, and anything Frozen lol. A Melissa & Doug fashion design activity sketch kit was also a big hit.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk