PDA

View Full Version : Not really a bargain, but Disney Frozen dolls and costume set at Target

AnnieW625
04-01-2014, 12:51 PM
I saw these at a local Target over the weekend and they had both Elsa, and Anna for $29.99. It is a dress and the toddler doll. DD2 has the Brave one and the doll is really cute, and she hasn't had any issues with the Brave costume which she takes to daycare and plays with.

These were on an end stack at my store facing the videos/book section.

I bought DD2 Elsa (her birthday is at the end of the month), but I might got back and get Anna as well. I got the only Elsa out though so these might be in short supply.

Just thought I would let everyone know.

ckso
04-03-2014, 08:58 AM
What size is the dress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnnieW625
04-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Just seeing this now, it is probably a toddler sized dress, but DD2 who is 41" tall and 36lbs. still sometimes wears her Brave dress she got last year (same set) so I think it's a pretty generic one size that would fit an average 3 to 5 yr. old or a larger 2 yr. old, but it could be too big for a small 2 yr. old. I should double check though because if it looks small I am going to have to return it and order the other dresses from the Little Dress Up Shop I guess.

Suebell
04-08-2014, 12:24 PM
I'd say they are size 3 or 4 (toddler).