PDA

View Full Version : Do not buy from One Step Ahead

wcheng
04-01-2014, 06:30 PM
DO NOT do business with this company. They are under new managment and it's been a nightmare so far trying to deal with an order I placed with them recently. I'm getting random paper bills in the mail when I paid online. I can't get my gift card to work. After 10+ phone calls with CS, I finally got a credit but not in the correct amount. But, I'm still missing items from my order and nobody seems to know what is going on. This has to be one of the biggest headaches I've had with shopping online.

ladysoapmaker
04-02-2014, 04:58 AM
Thanks for the warning. about 4 years ago I bought one of their portable potty seats and have been recommending it ever since. I'll have to include the warning on the new management now.

I do hope you get everything worked out satisfactory.

Jen

anonomom
04-02-2014, 06:11 AM
What a pain! And I'm sorry to hear. I used to like them for random weird baby stuff.

TwinFoxes
04-02-2014, 06:16 AM
What a pain! And I'm sorry to hear. I used to like them for random weird baby stuff.

Same here. They had some cool things, some was overpriced, but they were always easy to deal with. Bummer about the change. Good luck OP.

Staraglimmer
04-02-2014, 08:40 AM
That's sad! I love their stuff! I just got a big box of stuff in the mail from them yesterday. Thankkfully, it was all correct. I'm sorry for your headache, OP!

-Stephanie-
mommy to DD1 4/08 &DD2 6/12

janine
04-02-2014, 08:51 AM
I thought they were bought out, they used to have great customer service (lifetime warranty), but since being under new mgmt, I have stayed away.
Thanks for letting everyone know..

Pennylane
04-03-2014, 07:39 AM

Me too! Haven't ordered from them in years but it was one of my favorite places to pick up neat baby items.

Ann