PDA

View Full Version : Athleta F&F through today 4/7

firstbaby
04-07-2014, 11:30 AM
One of my local stores had extras they were sharing with shoppers. It is 25% off your purchase through today. The postcard has a code good for one in store purchase and one online purchase. HTH someone!

theriviera
04-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Is it in store only?

vtmom
04-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Sale stuff or just full price?

citymama
04-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Anyone have a code?

firstbaby
04-07-2014, 03:50 PM
The code on the card works for one on-line purchase and one in store. I got mine from my local store. Works on both full price and sale price.

mommylamb
04-07-2014, 04:00 PM
I've got a card too, and I'm considering getting a pair of betona pants based on the love here. Will I really like them? I'm a size 10-12 and I'm hourglass shaped.

citymama
04-07-2014, 04:03 PM
I've got a card too, and I'm considering getting a pair of betona pants based on the love here. Will I really like them? I'm a size 10-12 and I'm hourglass shaped.

I love my Bettona Boyfriend pants and capris. Too warm for a DC summer but nice for spring and Fall.

citymama
04-07-2014, 05:19 PM
What are people getting with their F&F codes?

Pennylane
04-07-2014, 05:20 PM
If anyone happens to have an extra code, I would love it! There are a few items I have in my cart but am having a hard time justifying the prices!

Ann

HipMama
04-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Would also love a code!

Avispa
04-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Would also love a code!

same here, if there's more extra codes floating around I could also use one!

*newmomma*
04-07-2014, 06:29 PM
I got a few things and love it all so far!
Balance capris (a great staple)
http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=964552002

Ahimsa top in blue (it's really purple and the most buttery soft perfect top to throw on over a tank)
http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=93754&vid=1&pid=982777012

Inner twist hoodie in black is on the way too:
http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1005761&vid=1&pid=983087012

Also the relay capris are awesome, very tight fitting and a higher rise to keep everything in ;-)

BigDog
04-07-2014, 06:49 PM
I got a pair of the Bettona Boyfriend bermudas as well as the shorties to try. Also the Andale pant and a pair of Oceanside swim shorts that were on sale.

zukeypur
04-07-2014, 06:59 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with the Bettonas. I love the fit, but I HATE the fabric. It's like Velcro. Everything sticks to it: lint, hair, grass, dust, fuzz, etc. They are also pilling between my thighs.

BigDog
04-07-2014, 07:10 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with the Bettonas. I love the fit, but I HATE the fabric. It's like Velcro. Everything sticks to it: lint, hair, grass, dust, fuzz, etc. They are also pilling between my thighs.

I agree with this. Mine are pilling between my thighs too. I also wish the rise was just a tad higher because I get a bit of muffin top in them - it's like they're a little short in the crotch for me. However I still wear them about 4-5x a week!

kboyle
04-07-2014, 09:04 PM
I went Saturday and got: (well ordered online at the store because I needed petites)

Denim Bettona jeggings because the sales girl had a pair on and they looked so cute on her.

Odyssey straight up pants

I keep looking at my cart because I want this tshirt dress that was in the emails today, but I'm thinking it'll fit funny, those types of dresses always do on me. :( my friend is a mgr and gave me another online code to use and now I want something but not sure what!! And I'm running out of time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pennylane
04-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Just bought a code on Ebay if anyone is desperate for one. It was only 3.99 and I saved way more than that!

Ann

citymama
04-08-2014, 03:03 AM
I got a code by calling customer service but when I went to use it at 11 pm PST it didn't work. :( I was going to get a swim suit.

ett
04-08-2014, 09:29 AM
I got a code by calling customer service but when I went to use it at 11 pm PST it didn't work. :( I was going to get a swim suit.

Oh that's a bummer. I think all of their codes usually expire midnight EST time. At least the ON, Gap, and BR ones do.

firstbaby
04-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Kboyle, I have the bettona denim jeggings and LOVE them - wear them a lot. I recently got a pair of black bettona capri jeggings and love them too :)

I got a couple of things from their new radical nautical line and a skirt. I'm torn if I have DH wrap them up for my birthday and Mother's Day or if I enjoy them now :)

Pennylane, glad you got a code and could pull the trigger on stuff in your cart! Citymama, sorry the code didn't work for you.

twowhat?
04-08-2014, 10:35 AM

Yes, THIS!!! OMG. The fit is LOVELY but the fabric drives me INSANE. Stick stick stick, snag snag, snag. I sit on a fabric couch and when I get up it's like peeling velcro apart. It reminds me of how swimsuits snag on concrete when you sit down and after a few times you get all those pills. It's too bad because the fit really is AWESOME. I have another pair of pants from Athleta that I LOVE the fit of, also made from that Pilayo fabric...and it's starting to run into the same issue.

citymama
04-08-2014, 12:51 PM

Oh that's a bummer. I think all of their codes usually expire midnight EST time. At least the ON, Gap, and BR ones do.

So I called this morning and the nice lady gave me the 25% off when I told her the code didn't work! I had to give her my code so she could verify I had one. I ordered two swimsuits, may end up returning one set. Yay!

sweetsue98
04-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Does everyone use athleta clothing for working out for lounging? There are a few things I would love love love to have. Tried it on and fits great but having a hard time with justifying the cost.

*newmomma*
04-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Does everyone use athleta clothing for working out for lounging? There are a few things I would love love love to have. Tried it on and fits great but having a hard time with justifying the cost.

I wear most of mine for working out then never change after so it becomes my every day uniform as well. It is super expensive, but when I compare it to the less expensive stuff I have that doesn't hold up to workouts and more than a couple washes then it is more justifiable ;-) I have a pair of leggings (kyodan brand from Marshall's) that are pilling terribly after a couple wears and my athleta leggings still look new after wearing at least twice a week!

army_mom
04-08-2014, 01:33 PM
agh! I have been so busy I haven't checked in and I missed F & F :crying: I even talked to an Ambassador at a race on Sunday about it and wondered when it would be. so sad. (they always get 30% off so don't really worry when F & F is I guess...)

cookiemonster80
04-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Yes, THIS!!! OMG. The fit is LOVELY but the fabric drives me INSANE. Stick stick stick, snag snag, snag. I sit on a fabric couch and when I get up it's like peeling velcro apart. It reminds me of how swimsuits snag on concrete when you sit down and after a few times you get all those pills. It's too bad because the fit really is AWESOME. I have another pair of pants from Athleta that I LOVE the fit of, also made from that Pilayo fabric...and it's starting to run into the same issue.

I have the same problem but still wear mine all the time- the lighter weight odsessy bettonas are a different fabric that I like much much more- no pilling so far

theriviera
04-08-2014, 03:05 PM
I also purchased a code on eBay, thanks for the idea PennyLane.

I ordered a bunch of stuff to hopefully wear after I have the baby.

Vintagegirl
04-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Kboyle, I have the bettona denim jeggings and LOVE them - wear them a lot. I recently got a pair of black bettona capri jeggings and love them too :)

I would love to hear what kinds of tops you wear with the bettona capris. I bought both the black and jean ones a few months ago and have yet to wear them. ;)

mommylamb
04-08-2014, 03:34 PM
I have the same problem but still wear mine all the time- the lighter weight odsessy bettonas are a different fabric that I like much much more- no pilling so far

Ah, I wish I had seen this before the F&F sale was over. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the betonas and then read the comments about pilling and decided against it.

citymama
04-08-2014, 03:38 PM

Ah, I wish I had seen this before the F&F sale was over. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the betonas and then read the comments about pilling and decided against it.

I find the color black pills. I've had no problem with my dark blue bettona BFs. Really love them.

Kindra178
04-08-2014, 03:41 PM

I have had Bettonas for about 6 months and have not had these problem at all. So weird. Love them.

firstbaby
04-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Vintagegirl, I wear my capris with blousy tee shirts like the Sweet Escape tee from Athleta or a Michael Stars tee. With the jeggings that are full length, I wear a long sweater / sweater coat or a blousy long sleeve tee.

kboyle
04-10-2014, 03:52 PM
got my stuff in the mail today and am debating exchanging bettona jeggings for the next size up because it feels snugger than the regular black jegging...feels like same material, but it's smaller for some reason :( but i love my odyssey straight!

georgiegirl
04-10-2014, 04:01 PM
got my stuff in the mail today and am debating exchanging bettona jeggings for the next size up because it feels snugger than the regular black jegging...feels like same material, but it's smaller for some reason :( but i love my odyssey straight!

I found the Bettina jean jeggings to be tighter too.