PDA

View Full Version : Plexus anyone?

lovin2shop
04-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Almost every single person I know is selling Plexus! Please tell me, is it all that? For awhile, it seemed like everyone was on the Advocare cleanse, but most have moved on to Plexus. I'm always skeptical of these products and generally avoid them, but people can't seem to stop talking about it, so now I'm tempted. Are the products truly healthy and actually effective? Would love feedback from anyone who has tried it or looked into it. TIA!

AngB
04-07-2014, 03:48 PM
I have a friend who got a sample from another friend and took it to her doctor who said it was mostly vitamins and stuff and shouldn't be bad to take. BUT, I'm highly skeptical of stuff like that.

A good friend of my mom's took some kind of supplement for over a year and lost a ton of weight with it. Several years later she developed a brain tumor and ended up dying. Might not have been related but that story is the first thing I think of when I hear of weight loss supplements.

lovin2shop
04-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Wow, I'm sorry Angie, that is a sad story. I'm always worried that these things end up doing more harm than good. This one is supposed to balance your blood sugar in a healthy way, and then this helps to curb your appetite as well. It is also supposed to lower cholesterol and blood pressure as well. Pretty big claims, but I'm skeptical unless it can be proven to be safe.

DietCokeLover
04-07-2014, 06:01 PM
A friend was selling it so I tried it for about 6 weeks. Did nothing for me, so I quit and got my money back.