PDA

View Full Version : Soma- any good codes or sales coming up

calebsmama03
04-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Curious if anyone is familiar with the sale cycle at Soma? I had to return half of my PR sale purchase and they wouldn't let me exchange then I stupidly didn't buy during the clearance deal because there wasn't much in my size and now I'm in desperate need of undies. Do they do they panty raid a few times a year, or any good codes you can share? Wish the store was closer so I could just go dig through clearance bins!

Twoboos
04-09-2014, 10:23 AM
I got an email that the "Soma Sensational Sale - up to 50% off" starts today, online and in stores. I have no idea how good the deals are, though.

calebsmama03
04-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Thanks. Will check it out.

coolae
04-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Can someone explain what the big deal is about soma? I just saw that we got one in our small city...are there certain must have items?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barkley1
04-09-2014, 09:19 PM
I got a catalog today with a $25 off $75 code that I'm not going to use if you want it. Good for online or in store.

calebsmama03
04-09-2014, 10:07 PM
I got a catalog today with a $25 off $75 code that I'm not going to use if you want it. Good for online or in store.

I just checked our mail and I got one too! Yay. Not been getting emails and this is the first print catty I've received - perfect timing.
PP, The undies are just super comfy and really cute to boot. I like the embraceable lace ones. THey're just too pricey, IMO, to pay full price for. I've heard great things about their bras, too, but haven't tried them. Technically I need a 30 band size and they don't go down that low. :( If I could get to a store I'd try their 32 in the next smaller cup because sometimes those work but I hate to pay shipping then have to pay return shipping if it doesn't work.