PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Following Prince George on Tour??

StantonHyde
04-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Can't help myself-love seeing the British royalty with their cute cherub. I felt bad for the Duchess as she got off the airplane holding George. Her hair was blowing all over the place and she tried to control that and then the wind blew up her dress and she tried to catch that, all the while walking down stairs and holding an 8 mo old!! I would have tossed him to Will! Then he had a play date this morning and he was much larger than the other babies and had fun taking their toys. He is a cutie and a good combo of mum and dad!

http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20395222_20804838,00.html#30132624

This picture cracked me up--the dog! Lupo is looking at George like "he's getting closer! get that thing away from me-aaaagh!"
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20803383,00.html

sntm
04-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Like a 12 year old follows One direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petesgirl
04-09-2014, 05:53 PM
He is adorable! Thanks for the links.

niccig
04-09-2014, 06:25 PM
He is adorable! Thanks for the links.

I remember reading about William's trip to Australia with his parents in Woman's Day magazine. Of course I'm following. DH doesn't understand it, even when I explain he'll be the King of Australia one day..I grew up with the Royal news. It's normal to me.

DualvansMommy
04-09-2014, 06:29 PM
I follow it, even though I know the insane attention they receive is absurd. I still think it's cute anyway ! :) I grew up with the media following Will and Harry so it's nice for me to watch a new generation growing up.

Reader
04-09-2014, 07:02 PM
I read that whoever installed their carseat for them installed it forward facing, and that was at the request of the Prince and the Duchess, even though the recommendation is rear-facing until age 2 in New Zealand.

123LuckyMom
04-09-2014, 07:42 PM
I read that whoever installed their carseat for them installed it forward facing, and that was at the request of the Prince and the Duchess, even though the recommendation is rear-facing until age 2 in New Zealand.

I don't have a problem with this only because that kid doesn't even really need a car seat. That car is not going to be in an accident (unless it's a terrorist act that's meant to kill everyone inside-- like a bomb from the air or something). He's not in any car safety type danger.

Pennylane
04-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Like a 12 year old follows One direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this!!!

Me too . He is just such a cutie and I adore Kate.

Ann

georgiegirl
04-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Love the pic if him playing with his moms hair...so typical. Ds2 is a month younger, so I've been him.