PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Leap Frog princess leap pad bundle from Target?

ang79
04-11-2014, 09:21 PM
DD2 (5) wants a leap pad. Her older sister (7) has the original green one, and she sometimes shares with her sister, but not very often. She uses it mostly when we travel, but also sometimes at home. I've only loaded educational games, flashcards, and a few books on it. DD2 has never really shown interest in playing games on stuff like this til just recently and I like the idea of the Leap Pad because she can share cartridges with her sister and I think the apps can also be shared on the second device. So I searched around online and the best price I can find on a new one is this princess bundle from Target:
http://www.target.com/p/leapfrog-leappad2-disney-princess-enchanted-bundle-target-exclusive/-/A-14477718

DD1 will probably be jealous about her sister getting a princess one, but it comes w/ two princess necklaces, so they each can have one, and they can use the $20 app card for new games to share. It looks like it also comes with apps for princess backgrounds. I was wondering if these are codes to put in or if they are already loaded on the leap pad, anyone know? I think DD1 would like if she could have some princess backgrounds as well, it might not sting as much if she can have some of the princess stuff. DH thinks its silly to buy another one, but I'm thinking with upcoming summer travel, it would be handy if they each had their own and we've really liked all the Leap Frog products we've had, the girls enjoy them and I like the stuff they learn.

Or if anyone can find a better price on one (any version, not just a princess one), I'm good with that too :)