PDA

View Full Version : Huge rave for Sam Edelman flats!

Green_Tea
04-14-2014, 04:37 PM
I have super fussy, strangely small feet, and rarely find shoes that are truly comfortable. I have been on a quest for flats for two years and have tried pretty much every pair of flats on the market, and they ALL hurt - Cole Hahns, Tieks (these were OK the first time I bought them, but the second pair was a bust), AGLs (which were supposed to be like walking on clouds - they're OK, but I still can't wait to ditch them at the end of the day), Me Too (OUCH), Born (toe cleavage = ugly). Yesterday I tried on a pair of Sam Edelman Felicias at Nordstrom and was shocked by how comfy they were and they don't show even a hint of toe cleavage. I bought them in black and wore them to trek around the aquarium with the kids, and my feet never hurt for a single second. I am kicking myself for ever having spent $300 on AGLs.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sam-edelman-felicia-flat/3374669?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Black+Leather&resultback=6328&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_16_A

sweetsue98
04-14-2014, 10:37 PM
They are adorable and I was wondering if they are comfy! Definitely have to try it!

Green_Tea
04-14-2014, 10:40 PM
They are adorable and I was wondering if they are comfy! Definitely have to try it!

I am so picky about my shoes - if I can wear them, anyone can!!

georgiegirl
04-14-2014, 11:04 PM
I tried them in today and loved them. So comfy

BigDog
04-15-2014, 10:33 AM
I'm the odd man out with this one... I really wanted them to work for me but they just didn't. I have a fairly large foot though - size 9.5/10 and on the wider side.

zukeypur
04-15-2014, 11:06 AM
A couple sizes at 6pm.
http://www.6pm.com/sam-edelman-felicia-new-blush-patent

AnnieW625
04-15-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm the odd man out with this one... I really wanted them to work for me but they just didn't. I have a fairly large foot though - size 9.5/10 and on the wider side.

Bummer, this is me too, but those are super cute. I used to live in Sam & Libby shoes in high school and college, but haven't had a great fit in the Sam Edelman or current Sam & Libby shoes. If you are still looking for flats try Jessica Simpson Leve. I found them a few years ago at Loehmanns and was soo surprised how much I love them. I just bought two more from Zappos.com, but sometimes they are hard to find. Talbots brand flats when you can find them on sale are also really comfy, but I wouldn't pay the full price for them.

lovin2shop
04-15-2014, 12:40 PM
They are great for me as well. I'm not a flat lover, but have the Felicias in Leopard Print and I love to wear them. Really tempted on the Blush Patent if I can find them in my size! I will say that they don't have much arch support, so I don't wear them for extensive walking, but they get me through errands and such.

Kira's Mommy
04-18-2014, 02:46 PM
I am size 10 and I love my new Sam Edelman pair. I was on the mission to find comfortable black ballet flats and tried lots of expensive brands. The Sam Edelmans were by far the comfiest and reasonably priced. The sales rep said they were flying off the shelves, very popular.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk