PDA

View Full Version : quick: best price on razor refills

AnnieW625
04-14-2014, 04:50 PM
I have a Shick Intuition I use for vacation and the AM gym trips so I don't have to bring along shave cream. Amazon has 6 for $21, which sounds about right (I buy them about once every two years).

I also noticed that Gillette's Venus refillable razors are no longer a deal at Costco, again I go through about a pack of Costco refills 1 x a year. O can't remember how many are in the pack I bought last, but it seemed like more than what Costco currently has.

Plus here at most places razors are under lock and key so unless the Amazon price is high then I don't have to worry about finding someone to unlock the razors.

I go on vacation next week so I need these quick!

liz
04-14-2014, 07:33 PM
The Amazon price seems fine to me. It's funny you post this as DH just ran out of our huge package of razor refills I bought at BJs last year. Holy cow, the prices seemed to have gone way up! A package was around $48 which had about 16 cartridges, so around $3 each. I noticed they were locked up too.

AnnieW625
04-14-2014, 09:16 PM
Thanks Liz. I thought I was going a bit crazy with the price of razors so I am glad someone else noticed!

WatchingThemGrow
04-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Even worse than the prices going UP...DH's Mach 3 blades are no longer available at Sam's! I had to get him a whole new set. I picked the $19 Schick set that had 16 blades. Sounded like a bargain!