PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones- ((((spoilers))))

bigsis
04-15-2014, 01:53 AM
OMG! I have been dying to hear what everyone thought of last night's episode! Who do you think did it?!
After watching the 10 minute recap/analysis from the director, etc, they somewhat alluded to Oberyn and why not? He did tell Tyrion that they also pay their debts like the Lannisters.

Your thoughts?

Tenasparkl
04-15-2014, 02:01 AM
So glad to see him gone!!

lhafer
04-15-2014, 09:56 AM
Took long enough!! But now I feel the wrath will come down on Tyrion where it's not deserved. :(

wellyes
04-15-2014, 10:28 AM
Loved these twitter reactions. "The viewers send their regards". http://cheezburger.com/240645

georgiegirl
04-15-2014, 10:35 AM
It was awesome! I've read the books, but DH hasn't, and he was shocked! DH had read an article on the filming of the wedding and now the actor kept apologizing to everyone between takes for being so abusive. The actor did a fantastic job with Joffrey.

stinkyfeet
04-15-2014, 02:24 PM
It was a great episode!!! The author Georger RR Martin wrote it. I read the books, so I know who did it, but I won't spoil it for others!

Mamabear4
04-15-2014, 02:39 PM
So glad he's gone, but immediately after DH and I both commented that his death just wasn't gruesome enough. We felt like he should have suffered more - or had to survive through his downfall - be dethroned then have to scrounge for his existence once another king (or queen?) reigned.
Obviously I haven't read the books.
But seriously SO happy he's gone! Feel badly for Tyrion though - he'll definitely suffer the wrath...

Mopey
04-15-2014, 03:30 PM
Amazing episode! I thought the death was pretty gruesome, not kind at all. Though maybe too short. Haven't read the books but instantly the hubs and I thought it was Cercei trying to poison Margery because it looked like Tyrion picked up the cup from her side of the table. And then the way she accused Tyrion. Just my hunch. Is Shae really gone?

Loving this season!! Wooooooooooooooo

wellyes
04-15-2014, 03:42 PM
I read the book & know "who done it" but I do applaud the show for setting it up so well. Lots of clues, several very fair red herrings. And a whole room full of people with good motivation (or at least happy to see it done). It was really well done. I also like that they had Jaime and Cersei be the ONLY ones who to go to him.

larig
04-15-2014, 03:45 PM
If you're curious about how it went down, check out this link. Spoilers there--be warned!...http://imgur.com/a/2DtPH