PDA

View Full Version : Donny Osmond on DWTS

musicalgrl
04-15-2014, 05:20 PM
I know this is a ridiculous thing to post about, but did anyone see guest judge Donny Osmond on Dancing With the Stars last night and think he was acting weird? He seemed to feel the need to brag about everything. I won Dancing With the Stars! I used to be on Broadway! I was the voice of a character in Mulan! Walt Disney is responsible for my fame! I was at the bottom of the leaderboard and then worked my way up! And on and on. He even criticized the way Drew Carrey was extending his arms during the dance, so apparently now he's a qualified critic as well. I wanted to reach into my tv, take that scoring paddle and whack him with it. Ugh. That is all.

Gracemom
04-16-2014, 12:31 PM
I totally agree! Even the way he was drawing out giving his score was annoying! I've never really cared for him, and his performance on DWTS just solidified it. Yuck.

ellies mom
04-16-2014, 01:17 PM
I didn't see the show. But I remember thinking Donny Osmond was the best thing ever. I had both his doll (complete with purple socks) and Marie's and I think a stage backdrop of some sort. Oh, memories...

DietCokeLover
04-16-2014, 01:19 PM
I didn't see the show. But I remember thinking Donny Osmond was the best thing ever. I had both his doll (complete with purple socks) and Marie's and I think a stage backdrop of some sort. Oh, memories...

I still have those dolls! DD plays with them now, though she has no idea who they are.