PDA

View Full Version : Do they have a single rider line at Disney World?

Reader
04-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Last year at Disneyland, they had a single rider line. My older kids (who were 7 & 9) were able to ride popular rides quickly because they didn't mind riding by themselves. One adult would stand at the entrance, and the other at the exit, so it worked well to make sure we were there if they needed us. Just wondering if this exists at Disney World, too. Disneyland doesn't have the bracelets yet, so I know they're not exactly the same.

BunnyBee
04-22-2014, 11:06 AM
I think only Expedition Everest and Test Track do. You can do child swap and let them ride with an adult twice (assuming you have younger kids not interested in/able to ride the thrill rides).

egoldber
04-22-2014, 11:07 AM
Some rides do. The ones I can think of that do are Test Track and Expedition Everest. But many do not.

Reader
04-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Thanks, that helps with planning. They rode the Matterhorn & Radiator Springs Racers over and over that way. The 4 year old is not tall enough for some rides so I think we would still be able to do adult swap, which helps.

scrooks
04-22-2014, 01:03 PM
I think they have a single rider line at the Rock n Roll roller coaster as well.

BunnyBee
04-22-2014, 01:16 PM
Thanks, that helps with planning. They rode the Matterhorn & Radiator Springs Racers over and over that way. The 4 year old is not tall enough for some rides so I think we would still be able to do adult swap, which helps.

It doesn't matter if the child is tall enough; you can still get a kid swap! I have one DC who does not prefer the thrill rides despite being plenty tall.

KrisM
04-22-2014, 02:44 PM
It doesn't matter if the child is tall enough; you can still get a kid swap! I have one DC who does not prefer the thrill rides despite being plenty tall.

Yes to this. DS2 rode Expedition Everest once and declared it too scary. We used child swap a couple of times with no issues.