PDA

View Full Version : eye drops from last year for DD?

newnana
04-25-2014, 12:00 AM
DD tonight was the picture of misery with her allergies. Last year pataday was a miracle. Before she had them her eyes were swollen shut like she had gone 10 rounds boxing a professional before starting them and after they were marginally tolerable. We have last year's bottle left over. She was fine this morning, tonight 180 difference. No way to get a new bottle before sending her to school tomorrow. Would you guys give her a dose in the morning before getting the new bottle after school? eye drops squick me out in terms of contagions. Help please!!

crayonblue
04-25-2014, 12:14 AM
Sure, yes, I would use last year's bottle without a moment's hesitation.
I have multiple bottles of eye drops around the house and in the car and who knows how old they all are!

Indianamom2
04-25-2014, 08:47 AM
I'd use them.

elephantmeg
04-25-2014, 10:30 AM
I'd use them and keep them in the fridge after this

newnana
04-25-2014, 12:18 PM
thank you sooooooo much. We gave them to her this morning and I feel so much better knowing she has that getting her through the day.

hellokitty
04-25-2014, 12:35 PM
I usually drop a drop from the dispenser into the sink, and as long as it doesn't look cloudy or anything, I just use the bottle from last yr. Yeah, my eyes are bad right now too. Already been on pataday for 2 wks now...