PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used diapers.com's house brand diapers?

mommylamb
05-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Before I go and purchase a whole case, I was wondering if anyone here has used diapers.com's Premium Baby Diapers (house brand I guess) http://www.diapers.com/p/diapers-com-diapers-case-1031077

I usually buy either Kirkland or Huggies from Costco (whichever has a coupon, and I stock up when they run the coupons), but I just got a "we miss you" here's $15 off a case of diapers code from diapers.com, so I thought I would compare. Of course, I really don't need diapers at the moment, but I assume I will eventually. DS2 is just over 2 years old, and showing no interest in PTing anytime soon, an I think he'll be in size 5 for a long time to come, so it probably would be ok to stock up.

Related question: do folks buy diapers in advance like this?

mikala
05-01-2014, 03:40 PM
No experience with the diapers.com house brand but to your last question I do stock up when Costco puts the Kirkland or Huggies brands on sale. We have the space to store them, there's a high likelihood we'll use them and they are easy to donate if by some small miracle DS2 spontaneously potty trains before they're used up. I also hate to pay full price when we run out between good sales. I do slow down a little when we're close to a size change but agree you should be fine in 5s for awhile.